Maurizio Sarri (108 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Cost us the final? Lol
If anything he was the reason we reached the final. He was badass on knockout rounds.
What part of the final and not ko stages did you not understand? He was horrible and takes major blame for the first goal.

- - - Updated - - -

Conte already has more than 100 wins in Serie A.

Useless stat anyway.
Conte is at 98 in 143 games.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Anyone who has played football in real life knows that stamina is one of the most important things when you wamt to play a quick, passing game. When you get tired, your brain doesnt think clearly, your legs stop listening to you and of course just the overall level of concentration drop. This for me is the main issue with our team at present. We play the first 35 minutes of every match in a great fashion, the at the last 5/10 minutes of the first half we drop a little, then at the start od the second halves we play good again, and after the 60th/65th minute we just seem to stop playing our game, our players start making these ridiculous beginners mistakes. At least thats what i noticed, and my opinion is that its because our team is quite old and our players are not so physically well prepared. It seems that our collective stamina levels are very low except, of course for Matuidi but he is just an exception.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Ya but he never takes the space up the flank. He should just take it all the time and Matuidi can cover. But instead we always switch it but never attack with the fullbacks. They just receive the ball and pass back to CBs.

Sarri is too defensive :snoop:
He became offensive fullback because Cuads was on the bench. When Cuads starts he barely goes forward.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Anyone who has played football in real life knows that stamina is one of the most important things when you wamt to play a quick, passing game. When you get tired, your brain doesnt think clearly, your legs stop listening to you and of course just the overall level of concentration drop. This for me is the main issue with our team at present. We play the first 35 minutes of every match in a great fashion, the at the last 5/10 minutes of the first half we drop a little, then at the start od the second halves we play good again, and after the 60th/65th minute we just seem to stop playing our game, our players start making these ridiculous beginners mistakes. At least thats what i noticed, and my opinion is that its because our team is quite old and our players are not so physically well prepared. It seems that our collective stamina levels are very low except, of course for Matuidi but he is just an exception.
Overall agreed, but Matuidis passing makes it seem his legs are gone from minute 1 to 90 :D But we play at such intensity and keep the ball so much that the opponent in a lot of games is even more tired towards the end, I think statistically this season we're scoring more in the last half hour than were scoring in the first hour.

- - - Updated - - -

Conte is at 98 in 143 games.
Seems about right, he had only a dozen game Serie A experience before Juve and collected loads of points in his stints at Juve and now Inter

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Screenshot.png

Our defenders lead the team in average passes per game with the exception of Pjanic (which Sarri has said he wants more touches than anyone else). Much like Allegri, Sarri seems to like the team building from the back. Our defenders are leading the way.

By the way nearly 90% pass accuracy from Pjanic in 1230 mins played. :shocked:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Steven Seagal LOL @zizinho

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)