Maurizio Sarri (102 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
lack of truly dynamic CMs? lack of outright wingers? overabundance of CBs, strikers and holding mids?

3-4-1-2 is the way bros.

even Rugani's timidness will be mitigated in a 3 man backline, Can can be repurposed there too and our CMs will have fewer responsibilities/ ground to cover.

it will be great guys, trust me. goes a long way towards fixing our lack of depth. LMs can be sandro and bernardeschi. there is two players for almost every role and then signing Haaland will make sense midseason

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We’re moving the ball quite nicely and everybody was doing well with one touch passing for the most part. I think we can finally say we’re starting to see big improvements.
Last few games have been entertaining to watch. We are finally dominating opponents and its no coincidence that it started with Berna hitting the bench. Trident works so far and I hope Costa stays injury free so we can rest Dybala/Higuain on occasion and even Rabiot in the middle is showing massive improvements. After horror show against Lazio and not so convincing displays before, maybe team finally gelled and we found the right combo in attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)