Maurizio Sarri (53 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You're inventing stuff now. I've not claimed that they were 100% match fit. Ramsey was fit enough to start games and Costa was fit enough to be on the bench for five straight games coming on as a substitute in four of those.

As I earlier said you can speculate all you want about the reasons, but the fact remains that Berna has started over both while they were available.
Good Lord. 83.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Sarri game is to play from the center...
he played with wingers at napoli and continued with the same 4-3-3 at chelsea too. he gave up on the wings because he thought that costa is the only natural winger we had, and our other attackers should play centrally. it's not that he's someone with a strict philosophy of playing through the middle.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You're inventing stuff now. I've not claimed that they were 100% match fit. Ramsey was fit enough to start games and Costa was fit enough to be on the bench for five straight games coming on as a substitute in four of those.

As I earlier said you can speculate all you want about the reasons, but the fact remains that Berna has started over both while they were available.
If they were 100% I feel he would start both. Im thinking he sees those players every day and maybe evaluated they arent fit enough to start games so to avoid them getting injured he restricted their minutes to 20-30 per match. Unfortunately they are both broken and was just a matter of time before they went out again. Either way there are few other solutions that dont include Berna as tq, move Cuad at winger and Danilo/MDS at RB...

Jun 6, 2015
If they were 100% I feel he would start both. Im thinking he sees those players every day and maybe evaluated they arent fit enough to start games so to avoid them getting injured he restricted their minutes to 20-30 per match. Unfortunately they are both broken and was just a matter of time before they went out again. Either way there are few other solutions that dont include Berna as tq, move Cuad at winger and Danilo/MDS at RB...
I'm not sure on Ramsey, but I certainly hope that a fit and firing Costa would bench the current Berna.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
he played with wingers at napoli and continued with the same 4-3-3 at chelsea too. he gave up on the wings because he thought that costa is the only natural winger we had, and our other attackers should play centrally. it's not that he's someone with a strict philosophy of playing through the middle.
You are right the best formation is 433 but sadly we have no fit players to make it work ...nor Berna can play as winger ...

Am not against Sarri , the man thrown into the mix with the same problems of last year ... mid issues ... but we need another mercato ... to fix it

- - - Updated - - -

There's a reason we didn't play through the middle last season.
Sadly we cant play effectively from both the wings and the center under Sarri... players either impotant or in the clinic.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
AA:

“This summer, when we went around with Fabio Paratici and Pavel Nedved to try to understand what was going to be the Juve of the future, one person listened to us and believed in us.":sarrismo: @JCK
Makes you wonder how many people they talked to. Only one guy believing your pitch sounds a bit awkward. Especially if that one guy is Sarri.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Sarri during the Christmas party: "We heard that winning the Scudetto is an obligation. The Champions League is instead a great challenge to make the Juventus people happy"

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You're right

Just like the notion that living in a trailer meets a family's need for shelter. But living in an apt or house is going above and beyond to make your family happy

The bar is so low that he can't fail
i will defend sarri here because im not fond of the CL or bust mentality.

the best team wins a 38 game League but its silly to stake your success solely on an elimination tournament.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)