Maurizio Sarri (102 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I think ill join bandwagon. Sarri sucks. Sack him before it’s too late.
last time we fired a coach before Christmas was Ferrara (who fail to pass the group in CHL) who wouldnt give up like Rocky Balboa.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Not that I'm a huge Sarri fan but prime BBC and Vidal in midfield plus Lichtsteiner is an infinitely better back line and midfield. Now we have a winger at full back, a 20 year old CB who wasn't meant to have such a big role yet and an embarrassing midfield

My complaint with Sarri isn't our defence being inevitably worse, it's how our attack is fucking terrible

Midfield is shit and no manager can fix that. I don't see why we don't try formations with 2 midfielders because we don't have 3 that can actually fucking play together

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Compare Allegri’s first season with Sarri's first season please.
it's on the pic: same number of points, 1st place on the table, 31 goals scored compared to 26 this season, only 6 goals conceded (15 this season), a goal difference of +25 compared to this year's +11. and let's not forget that in theory, we have the strongest squad, and a lot more international experience than a couple of years ago. we also have forwards like cr, dybala and higuain, and we scored less goals than conte's team with matri, quagliarella and vucinic. we also have the weakest defense of these seasons.

one can argue that it's not an emergency and looking at the results, there's no need to panic, and i agree with that. 2 points off the pace is okay. but these numbers are worrying to say the least, and it could have been a lot, lot worse if we're not lucky with koulibaly's puskas award winning own goal and that last minute penalty against genoa. we just don't create enough, the team is too predictable in attack despite that large number of shots, and the team as a whole have to defend a lot more effectively. szczesny is our mvp so far this season, and it says a lot. 2015-16 started way worse than this season, and the team (not allegri, the team) produced a run of 20-something matches unbeaten, with one single draw against bologna iirc. this club (not sarri, this club) is capable of turning its fortune around, we proved it plenty of times.

bottom line is that with this zonal marking, high defensive shit and no width to the team, we'll have issues. so yeah, back to the drawing board.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...no manager can fix that. I don't see why we don't try formations with 2 midfielders...
some contradictions here. it's either the midfield is beyond repair and formations with 2 mids wouldn't work, or an actual manager could make the midfield tick with 2 players.

btw allegri played a cl final and comfortably won the league with pjanic and khedira, one of them allegedly being our 4th best midfielder atm and largely inferior to our legendary mmvp quartet, the other being a slow pensioner since forever according to the wise people of tuz. and the team didn't feature any proper wingers either: it was mandzukic and cuadrado on the flanks, dybala played as an am, higuain was the prima punta. i wish sarri had any of these players at his disposal. :numnum:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Did I miss something and he threw someone under the bus already?
“We didn’t respect our duties, because players were in the wrong position, it was a distraction and you pay for that. We had decided before the game on certain positions and we didn’t cover them,” continued Sarri.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
“We didn’t respect our duties, because players were in the wrong position, it was a distraction and you pay for that. We had decided before the game on certain positions and we didn’t cover them,” continued Sarri.
This one seems not too bad, tbh.

But @s4tch says he named Dybala and Berna, and that's a bitch move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)