Maurizio Sarri (171 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
But you said that it might end ugly, why not avoid ugliness?
Because therere no guarantees in footie and imo opinion Sarri is our best bet for success this season, its December already.

Allegris Juve played butt ugly footie at the start of 15/16 with much worse results, if we'd fired him at that point I doubt we'd have won the Scudetto that season and it could have had long term consequences as well.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
He doesn't even have the lungs to yell at the team when needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Only reason why hes still got my vote despite the fuck ups and extremely lucky escapes was because of CL qualification so early and even then I'm not convinced. He'd have to serially fuck up heavy in the league we should call to sack him. Otherwise we just have to hold tight, it's a long ride we gonna have to continue to suffer. We need to start to play for fun, fuck the position, I just want Sarri to relax the fuck up and the team need to go back to enjoying themselves as they look lethargic and can't think or move fast enough.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Not possible at Juventus.

Last edited:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
You either equip him with players needed for his style aka Zielinski, Allan... good passers technical players or don’t hire him the first the place. We lack so much technical skills in the midfield that my eyes hurt.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
His presser was lame... Even with our mediocre midfield we should be trashing every opponent in Italy. "We played well but the game was decided by incidents"... bs excuse. We cant control games the way we use to, instead of slowing down when in lead, we rush things. We seem to be playing in high gear for 50-60 minutes until we run out of steam. We are becoming predictable team to defend against. Last night we had a good chance to get back on winning track, Inter lost points, we took the lead and looked well, we were a better side for 1 half but we didnt play smart. Lets hope we get back to winning next weekend because inter sitting at the top with two of our former guys is such a slap to the face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)