Maurizio Sarri (76 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
But isn't it the basic requirement of a coach to adapt to different opposition and choose the best formation for the team
IMO it is, but you'll find plenty of users with the mindset that a strong team shouldn't adjust and "just roflstomp" the opponent, even though adjusting would possibly make things easier. Apparently it's a sign of weakness to try and exploit the weaknesses of your opponent by switching tactics.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juventus Manager Maurizio Sarri feels Juventus will “fight it out with Bayer Leverkusen” to join Atletico Madrid in the knockouts.

“There are great difficulties in all the groups.” Sarri told Sky Sports Italia.

“We will fight it out with Bayer Leverkusen, who are a strong side.”

“It won’t be easy to play in Leverkusen, but we will go there and do our best. With Atletico Madrid we will try to fight them to an even keel.”

https://www.football-italia.net/38927/juve-fight-it-out-galatasaray
At the very least you can edit the link..

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventus Manager Maurizio Sarri feels Juventus will “fight it out with Bayer Leverkusen” to join Atletico Madrid in the knockouts.

“There are great difficulties in all the groups.” Sarri told Sky Sports Italia.

“We will fight it out with Bayer Leverkusen, who are a strong side.”

“It won’t be easy to play in Leverkusen, but we will go there and do our best. With Atletico Madrid we will try to fight them to an even keel.”

https://www.football-italia.net/38927/juve-fight-it-out-galatasaray
He will say something similar.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
guys

implementing system takes time.

give him time to implement his ideas

you don't have to like the guy, but you should be reasonable human being and give him time to iron out mistakes and ideas.

imagine if u had a boss like jck or B81 at work that bitched about every single thing you did. how annoying that would be

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:agree:

He just blamed the heat for getting dominated by a Viola side that hasn’t won once in 19 matches going all the way back to February last year. We just gave them their first point of this season. Charitable Sarri. :lol3:
Fiorentina were not playing in the heat.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to watch and be in a shitty mood every weekend. My girlfriend is in for a great time the next few months until he is sacked.
Me too but I am spilling all my disgust on this forum instead.

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
There is nothing about Sarri that appeals to me as a coach..

He isnt a winner and the way he presents himself he just does not belong at Juve..

I would have taken Allegri Conte Or Mourinho all ahead of this chainsmoking nutcase..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
There is nothing about Sarri that appeals to me as a coach..

He isnt a winner and the way he presents himself he just does not belong at Juve..

I would have taken Allegri Conte Or Mourinho all ahead of this chainsmoking nutcase..
But we don't have to repeat that, it annoys some sensitive posters.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
What a bunch of unbearable whiners. Calling other posters sensitive when the thought of a certain coach at Juve sends you into a depression fueled "spilling of disgust". Get a grip.

Oh no! a recently appointed Juve coach started the league with 7/9 points and beating Napoli! how will we survive this crisis!

These posts show the emotional stability of a newborn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)