Maurizio Sarri (53 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What a bunch of unbearable whiners. Calling other posters sensitive when the thought of a certain coach at Juve sends you into a depression fueled "spilling of disgust". Get a grip.

Oh no! a recently appointed Juve coach started the league with 7/9 points and beating Napoli! how will we survive this crisis!

These posts show the emotional stability of a newborn.
I personally hate Sarri`s playing style as I see it as too predictable but you are right with your claim that people here change their minds over one single game..
It is true we didnt play great in 2 out of the 3 games - Although we did show our potential vs Napoli.

We also need to take in mind we have 2 new buys who should be 2 starters currently not playing (Ramsey and Rabiot).
The only place Im worried about is our attack (should Ramsey and Rabiot work as I expect)
Our attack has Ronaldo, Higuain (good shooting , good overall team play but way too heavy..) and D.Costa - Who is amazing with what he does but he lacks that final touch.
We definitely need to add another attacker who can dribble but can also provide some killer passes - Hope we do something about it in the winter mercato...

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I personally hate Sarri`s playing style as I see it as too predictable but you are right with your claim that people here change their minds over one single game..
It is true we didnt play great in 2 out of the 3 games - Although we did show our potential vs Napoli.
Pretty much everyone expected a slow start in Serie A (me included), given the drastic change. Yet here we are beating Napoli in round 2 and getting a draw in Firenze. 7/9 points is a good start with this schedule.

Sarri wasn't my first choice either, Conte was, but some people here are acting like we appointed Iachini and lost 3 games in a row. Toughen up and give the man a chance. His teams have played some dazzling football and our quality is bigger than anything else he has had, even if the fit is worse. I don't believe a single Juve fan wasn't impressed by the first 60 minutes of football vs Napoli until De Ligt collapsed.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Pretty much everyone expected a slow start in Serie A (me included), given the drastic change. Yet here we are beating Napoli in round 2 and getting a draw in Firenze. 7/9 points is a good start with this schedule.

Sarri wasn't my first choice either, Conte was, but some people here are acting like we appointed Iachini and lost 3 games in a row. Toughen up and give the man a chance. His teams have played some dazzling football and our quality is bigger than anything else he has had, even if the fit is worse. I don't believe a single Juve fan wasn't impressed by the first 60 minutes of football vs Napoli until De Ligt collapsed.
And now you are whining that people are whiners...

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
What a bunch of unbearable whiners. Calling other posters sensitive when the thought of a certain coach at Juve sends you into a depression fueled "spilling of disgust". Get a grip.

Oh no! a recently appointed Juve coach started the league with 7/9 points and beating Napoli! how will we survive this crisis!

Most of them want us to fail so they can brag at the end of the season.
I wouldn't be surprised if they rooted for Fiorentina.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

1. Dazzling football - I guess it depends who is watching - I never considered his football as amazing - I did find it predictable (Im not a fan of Guardiola`s tiki taka either but at least he is not predictable)
2. Completely agree - People panicking over nothing..
3. MDL had an awful game vs Napoli but its not as he collapsed alone - Our whole team stopped playing after going up 3-0 and were totally complacent!
4. I like everyone here (almost everyone) was hoping for Pep and I rather some other managers than Sarri although I do see the positive as Sarri means our passing game is going to improve.
Conte vs Sarri - To me Conte is by far the better manager..
5. Putting everything aside - Should Sarri lose the scudetto I expect him to be fired (unless it comes with a CL win).
Should we win the scudetto and fail to reach the semis of the CL - I expect our board to fire him (Unless we are being eliminated by Barca or Liverpool which could be understandble as one is one hell of a team and the other might not play as great as a team but they have Messi and are stronger than us midfield and attack wise...
Any other side and I want him gone..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

What a bunch of unbearable whiners. Calling other posters depressed when the thought of an idea at the forums opposes theirs, sends you into a retarded fueled "spilling of hatred". Get a grip.

- - - Updated - - -

This whining has been going on for months since the rumors started. Move on with your lives, show some character and respect to your new coach while he gets his fair chance to show what he can do.
This whining has been going on for months since the whining started. Move on with your lives, show some character and respect to your fellow posters while they express their opinions.

- - - Updated - - -

What a typical post an Inter fan would say.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

And they think we should've signed Mourinho.

Don't even know what to say to that.

Glad we don't have such mentally stable, astute decision-makers in charge.

- - - Updated - - -

You know this JCK guy def falls into depression every time we play well and win.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
When the manager's assistant has a better win record than the manager already this season :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

1. Dazzling football - I guess it depends who is watching - I never considered his football as amazing - I did find it predictable (Im not a fan of Guardiola`s tiki taka either but at least he is not predictable)
3. MDL had an awful game vs Napoli but its not as he collapsed alone - Our whole team stopped playing after going up 3-0 and were totally complacent!
4. I like everyone here (almost everyone) was hoping for Pep and I rather some other managers than Sarri although I do see the positive as Sarri means our passing game is going to improve.
5. Putting everything aside - Should Sarri lose the scudetto I expect him to be fired (unless it comes with a CL win).
Should we win the scudetto and fail to reach the semis of the CL - I expect our board to fire him (Unless we are being eliminated by Barca or Liverpool which could be understandble as one is one hell of a team and the other might not play as great as a team but they have Messi and are stronger than us midfield and attack wise...
being eliminated to this current barca team is unacceptable. They are so shit right now, relying on some 16 year old kid to bring up the goods this season

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Who is panicking?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
When the manager's assistant has a better win record than the manager already this season :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

being eliminated to this current barca team is unacceptable. They are so shit right now, relying on some 16 year old kid to bring up the goods this season
They will get better... Dont expect this Barca until the end of the season..

- - - Updated - - -

Who is panicking?
So you missed the whining train?
People (not just on this forum) tend to see the last game and base their thoughts about this game and this game alone - forgetting all the other games that have been played...

Above else there are the ones who whine before even playing - these are the worst as even if you dont like someone - He is here so give him a chance and then whine/complain/see a black future/etc...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This whining has been going on for months since the rumors started. Move on with your lives, show some character and respect to your new coach while he gets his fair chance to show what he can do.
Down with the fair chance, but the respect he'll have to earn - It won't just be handed to him after his own whiny Napoli past and his behaviour towards juve fans.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
They will get better... Dont expect this Barca until the end of the season..

- - - Updated - - -

So you missed the whining train?
People (not just on this forum) tend to see the last game and base their thoughts about this game and this game alone - forgetting all the other games that have been played...

Above else there are the ones who whine before even playing - these are the worst as even if you dont like someone - He is here so give him a chance and then whine/complain/see a black future/etc...
Wait, let's get things straight, is panicking and whining the same thing? Let's answer this question first then we can continue.

Also, I fall in the second category easily. I complain about the team before playing and it is not because "it's like I don't like someone", it is exactly because "I don't like Sarri"

It seems like my posint irritates some people to the point that they whine about it, or is it panic?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Im no fan of him either but pls why would u repeat the same stuff over and over again? For someone u hate, you spent an awful lot time here, prolly one of top post counts in this thread. :p

I log in to see some news here but have to scroll through several pages every time :lol: relax a bit, man. Its all a game.

- - - Updated - - -

And they think we should've signed Mourinho.

Don't even know what to say to that.

Glad we don't have such mentally stable, astute decision-makers in charge.

- - - Updated - - -

You know this JCK guy def falls into depression every time we play well and win.
Eh...Those decisions over the summer. I felt like person in charge was bipolar...

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi has hit out at Maurizio Sarri for “always looking for excuses. It’s bad for football.” - FI.

So, Cobolli Gigli is not allowed to comment Juventus actions because he wasn't successful himself. What about Moggi? His opinion might be irrelevant when it comes to the transfer market predictions, but the man surely knows a thing or two about the top club management.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus Manager Maurizio Sarri feels Juventus will “fight it out with Bayer Leverkusen” to join Atletico Madrid in the knockouts.

“There are great difficulties in all the groups.” Sarri told Sky Sports Italia.

“We will fight it out with Bayer Leverkusen, who are a strong side.”

“It won’t be easy to play in Leverkusen, but we will go there and do our best. With Atletico Madrid we will try to fight them to an even keel.”

https://www.football-italia.net/38927/juve-fight-it-out-galatasaray
Appalling stuff.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Juventus Manager Maurizio Sarri feels Juventus will “fight it out with Bayer Leverkusen” to join Atletico Madrid in the knockouts.

“There are great difficulties in all the groups.” Sarri told Sky Sports Italia.

“We will fight it out with Bayer Leverkusen, who are a strong side.”

“It won’t be easy to play in Leverkusen, but we will go there and do our best. With Atletico Madrid we will try to fight them to an even keel.”

https://www.football-italia.net/38927/juve-fight-it-out-galatasaray
Please tell me this is a misquote or mistranslation

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi has hit out at Maurizio Sarri for “always looking for excuses. It’s bad for football.” - FI.

So, Cobolli Gigli is not allowed to comment Juventus actions because he wasn't successful himself. What about Moggi? His opinion might be irrelevant when it comes to the transfer market predictions, but the man surely knows a thing or two about the top club management.
Everyone is making excuses all the time. u fuck up at work, ofc ur gonna come up with excuse for mistakes. Moggi, Lippi, Capello, Allegri, Marotta... the list goes on.

- - - Updated - - -

Please tell me this is a misquote or mistranslation
Check the link...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)