Maurizio Sarri (5 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It was worse than stupid - it was predictably stupid. It showed once again how inflexible Sarri is. He has one game plan that relies on Pjanic in the middle, and he sticks to it even when Pjanic is injured, the opponent is expected to be tough, the pitch is expected to be awful, with an important CL game ahead.
Hopefully he learns from this.
He has to trust the other players more.
In Juve the pressure is going to be imense and if he can't manage it then he is going to get the boot.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
The apologies too.
Apologies for what?
For stating facts. I guess those aren't to popular around here.
We struggled the same with max and we continue to struggle the same with sarri when it comes to games after the int. break.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Apologies for what?
We struggled the same with max and we continue to struggle the same with sarri when it comes to games after the int. break.

The heat today is a fact that you keep ignoring

Jun 6, 2015
Hey max had a great team too and we struggled all the same even against much weaker opponents sometimes . I've always stood by him.
Did you treat max the same way when we drew Genoa at home last year?
Max had to circumvent the same issues with int. football.
Agree playing pjianc was stupid

Allegri earned the trust of many fans by winning. He wasn't treated any better when he first came to Juve, quite the opposite. Winning the double in his first season and making the CL final probably helped in earning that trust.

It's still early though and Sarri has got a lot of time to win people over. However I won't blame people on having their doubts. People would have doubts with any new coach that isn't yet proven in his new surroundings.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Hopefully he learns from this.
He has to trust the other players more.
Do you think he's capable of it? If so, why do you believe in it, considering he's notoriously known for his stubbornness regardless the circumstances his team is in? Do you see in him some specific glimpses of open-mindedness and readiness to evolve, or it's more of "what choice do we have other than hope"?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Allegri earned the trust of many fans by winning. He wasn't treated any better when he first came to Juve, quite the opposite. Winning the double in his first season and making the CL final probably helped in earning that trust.

It's still early though and Sarri has got a lot of time to win people over. However I won't blame people on having their doubts. People would have doubts with any new coach that isn't yet proven in his new surroundings.
Agree. But this much negativity is just too much. I think some members want us to fail so they can say I told you so about sarri, like it has any meaning then, after the damage will have supposedly been already. done

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Do you think he's capable of it? If so, why do you believe in it, considering he's notoriously known for his stubbornness regardless the circumstances his team is in? Do you see in him some specific glimpses of open-mindedness and readiness to evolve, or it's more of "what other choice do we have than hope"?
I don't know bro. All I have is hope. Hope that we win seria a the coppa CL.
I hope he brings that, if not, we will hopefully bring someone who can. We are still in all competitions so until we are not I can only hope for the better.
I personally don't think we can win the cl, so seria a and at least a final in the coppa Italia is a must. Anything less than semifinals in cl league is a disappointment.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Apologies for what?

Not only that, we were poor or subpar at the start of every season under Max bar the first one when we still looked like Conte's Juve.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
I don't know bro. All I have is hope. Hope that we win seria a the coppa CL.
I hope he brings that, if not, we will hopefully bring someone who can. We are still in all competitions so until we are not I can only hope for the better.
I personally don't think we can win the cl, so seria a and at least a final in the coppa Italia is a must. Anything less than semifinals in cl league is a disappointment.
That's why I haven't watched any game since Sarri was appointed. Juventus used to be a club that could be understood, and that, among other things, made them interesting to follow. Now all you can have is hope, and if you don't have it, then you have nothing to keep you connected with this club.

I dislike Sarri on every level, but I don't wish him to fail. I don't think anyone here wants Juventus to fail just to prove them right about Sarri. And if somebody here does want Sarri to fail (not the club though), it's only because they want to get their Juventus back, not to prove some point.

People think that their Juventus was stolen, and Sarri is one of those who embodies this "theft". That's why he has to be perfect just to be considered barely acceptable. If he steamrolls every opponent in Europe and brings the CL trophy, he will likely be accepted by many of those who dislike him now. Until then every tiny mistake he makes will be examined with the magnifying glass, and every successful game will be neglected as something that was expected by default.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Do you think he's capable of it? If so, why do you believe in it, considering he's notoriously known for his stubbornness regardless the circumstances his team is in? Do you see in him some specific glimpses of open-mindedness and readiness to evolve, or it's more of "what choice do we have other than hope"?
I would compare Conte stubborness with 3-5-2 to Sarri 4-3-3 I am sure even after Douglas Costa injured he will still continue with the same formation even though the players in the squad are not suited for the formation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)