Maurizio Sarri (43 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We are the only team in Europe that has players that do not recover from international football
How about real Madrid at home to leganes 3 2. Imagine we losing to Lecce 2 3 as
Man city at Norwich. Psg at home to Strasburg 1 0, atm at real Sociedad 0 2.
Bayern 1 1 at rb leipzig
We are not alone in this, just that some teams are lucky they play at home while other play away, which make the job tougher.
We are not alone anymore are we.

Currently barfa Valencia 2 1 at half time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Man city at Norwich. Psg at home to Strasburg 1 0, atm at real Sociedad 0 2.
Bayern 1 1 at rb leipzig
We are not alone in this, just that some teams are lucky they play at home while other play away, which make the job tougher.
We are not alone anymore are we.

Proper teams create their own luck

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Proper teams create their own luck
Yeah. Some are lucky they don't need to send almost the whole team on international duty and have time to train as a group while the other is unlucky and starts to train as a group only 2 3 days before the match. Also some teams are lucky to have players rested while the other team has players playing all over the globe with other players that are not his club teammates in different systems, philosophies for different coaches with different expectations.
So as Juve makes his own luck, they should pull every player from int. duty and work on team cohesion, defending set pieces and other stuff.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
With proper coach, for example Guardiola today?
Or Liverpool

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. Some are lucky they don't need to send almost the whole team on international duty and have time to train as a group while the other is unlucky and starts to train as a group only 2 3 days before the match. Also some teams are lucky to have players rested while the other team has players playing all over the globe with other players that are not his club teammates in different systems, philosophies for different coaches with different expectations.

Tears in my eyes, it's so unfair to Juve and Sarri. It's unfair!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So we played mid day in summer conditions while Fiorentina played in cool conditions with lots of oxygen in the air?

Physical problems? Why are all teams better than us physically?

The excuses are starting to stack. By December we can publish volume 1
I called it in the live thread. He’d blame the weather and time of day the game was played :lol3:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Or Liverpool

- - - Updated - - -

Tears in my eyes, it's so unfair to Juve and Sarri. It's unfair!
How about Max's results?
Juve Sasuolo 2 1 0 0 half time

Juve Genoa 1 1

Juve spal 2 0

Juve empoli 1 0 empoli had 57 posesion in the game

This results were achieved by max last year after the int. break.
See any correlation between those results and this one?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
real played levante and won.
psg also won their match.

anyway, sarri made poor choices today. pjanic with a knock should have been rested, and those who played 2 matches during the break should have been rotated too. wrong motivation, meh tactics. let's hope we'll have a different mindset and better preparation for the mid week cl match.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How about Max's results?
Juve Sasuolo 2 1 0 0 half time

Juve Genoa 1 1

Juve spal 2 0

Juve empoli 1 0 empoli had 57 posesion in the game

This results were achieved by max last year after the int. break.
See any correlation between those results and this one?
It's unfair that Sarri is given such a great team and they all go on international football. It's unfair that Pjanic got a knock mid-week and still played. Give Sarri a chance

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It's unfair that Sarri is given such a great team and they all go on international football. It's unfair that Pjanic got a knock mid-week and still played. Give Sarri a chance
Hey max had a great team too and we struggled all the same even against much weaker opponents sometimes . I've always stood by him.
Did you treat max the same way when we drew Genoa at home last year?
Max had to circumvent the same issues with int. football.
Agree playing pjianc was stupid

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hey max had a great team too and we struggled all the same even against much weaker opponents sometimes . I've always stood by him.
Did you treat max the same way when we drew Genoa at home last year?
Max had to circumvent the same issues with int. football.

The heat today was unbearable.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
real played levante and won.
psg also won their match.

anyway, sarri made poor choices today. pjanic with a knock should have been rested, and those who played 2 matches during the break should have been rotated too. wrong motivation, meh tactics. let's hope we'll have a different mindset and better preparation for the mid week cl match.
Yes real won against a team that finished 15 last year at home.
Psg won in injury time with a neymar goal.
I wanted to say they struggled a bit, it wasn't clean sailing. Also what in psg case how would we react if we would have won In that manner against Sasuolo for example.
They also played at home which is somewhat an advantage.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
It was worse than stupid - it was predictably stupid. It showed once again how inflexible Sarri is. He has one game plan that relies on Pjanic in the middle, and he sticks to it even when Pjanic is injured, the opponents are expected to be tough, the pitch is expected to be awful, with an important CL game ahead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)