Maurizio Sarri (29 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So we played mid day in summer conditions while Fiorentina played in cool conditions with lots of oxygen in the air?

Physical problems? Why are all teams better than us physically?

The excuses are starting to stack. By December we can publish volume 1
Now after the oxygen in the air please count how many Fiorentina players played in their national teams in the past two weeks instead of training with their teamates for the juve game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Have we ever done well after NT breaks?
Also this

International football September 2018
Juve Sasuolo 2 - 1 with 0 0 at half time.
This game comes after the 1-15 September 2018 international break.

International football octomber 2018
Juve Genoa 1 1 full time.
5c1fa7b1260916c7da9468e6e43d1540.jpg

International football November 2018
Juve Spal 2 0

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This guy makes the best excuses :heart: :lol2:
that's probably the worst of the many downsides of having sarri as a coach.

sarri himself said that professionalism and organization give this club its strength. now he gives interviews like he's coaching an eternal loser club like napoli or roma. i won't judge him as a coach as of yet, it was a very unfortunate match with 3 injuries, but that post match interview... shameful.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Now after the oxygen in the air please count how many Fiorentina players played in their national teams in the past two weeks instead of training with their teamates for the juve game.

And after we're done counting players that played in the national team, maybe we can start counting how much our players earn compared to the Viola players.

We were very poor. It happens. No need to start looking for dumb excuses.

I have lost completely interest to this team.
I don't recall ever having this little interest either. The club has changed too much over the past 1,5 - 2 years.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
And after we're done counting players that played in the national team, maybe we can start counting how much our players earn compared to the Viola players.

We were very poor. It happens. No need to start looking for dumb excuses.

I don't recall ever having this little interest either. The club has changed too much over the past 1,5 - 2 years.
So did you see our results after international breaks in the last year?

Juve Sasuolo 2 1 game was tied 0 0 at half time.
Juve Genoa 1 1
Juve Spal 2 0
Juve Empoli 1 0 empoli had 57% posesion in that game
Now imagine we played Lazio Sampdoria Atalanta or even Fiorentina away instead of those weak teams at home, do you think we would have faired better?
I think you are underestimating the toll the international break has on players who doesn't train as a group for two weeks and after coming back they have 2 or 3 days max to prepare for a game that usually is the game of the season for the opposing team.

Of course we could have done better, but this kind of performance is hardly a surprise in the last seasons, after this damn international breaks.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
I remember when a lot of guys said and I quote: “Calma, it’s just the first 2 games, we will see different team after the international break" . LOL

The bastard needs to start experimenting more with our players as I’m afraid we will become even more predictable than under Allegri. Rotation is not that bad Maurizio, maybe Matuidi deserves a rest. Just sayin..

Jun 6, 2015
I remember when a lot of guys said and I quote: “Calma, it’s just the first 2 games, we will see different team after the international break" . LOL

The bastard needs to start experimenting more with our players as I’m afraid we will become even more predictable than under Allegri. Rotation is not that bad Maurizio, maybe Matuidi deserves a rest. Just sayin..
We'll have three nice fixtures after Atletico. Should be a good time for Sarri to experiment a little during those games.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

One of Sarri good qualities is that he doesn't rotate his squad too often

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)