Mauricio Isla - Udinese - Right Wing Back/Midfielder (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why do we need him again?
Minor upgrades, why should we keep doing that ? Plus Isla never played as a RW, he player as a RMF in a 3 MF but why we should buy someone to play him out of position and we already have two good players in his natural position ( Licht, Caceres) Enlighten me Nick ?
He's only for the 3-5-2. Amazing wingback. Neither of Caceres and Licht can take on the wing back position the way Isla can. For the 4-3-3 we will use Licht. Caceres will be the first CB option on the bench for the 3-5-2, first option on the bench for the 4-3-3 as well as for the RWB in 3-5-2. We do need a LB too, but, imo, in 3-5-2 we needed a right wingback more than a LWB, because De Ceglie is slightly better there than Licht and Caceres are on the RWB.
We'll add some great depth. Adding both quality and depth if we get Isla and Asamoah. Then we will need the icing on the cake for the attack.

With some mistakes here and there, we seem to be moving excellent on the market both last and this summer.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Kwadwo :tuttosport:

Isla. Meh, Still can't see the point in this Transfer, there won't be enough games for Him, Licht, and Caceres, and no Manager in the world rotate his RB ever freaking game.

Hope Marotta can deliver some big names rather than getting players that aren't exactly needed, we need WC players.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
“I can categorically deny the claim this affair can be considered a done deal,” Udinese director of sport Fabrizio Larini told TMW.

“I won’t deny there are some advanced negotiations and that Juventus are very interested in the two players, but I can rule out the idea this operation is concluded, especially as both of them are currently on the other side of the world.

“The problem is not the formula of sales, especially as if we were to reach an agreement, then it would be for a permanent sale.”

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This guy Isla can do very well in any position of the right side of the pitch... If I'm not wrong, when Udinese played Arsenal in CL pre stage he was playing as Pepe in a 433 and did very very well

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I read it at FI and as soon I saw tuttosport I was like yeah sure what a load of crap and was coming here to post that article and have a good laugh.

But boy I was in for a surprise as soon as I entered the thread.

Hopefully it doesn't turn to be bullshit.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Larini (Udinese DS) "L'unica cosa vera è che oggi ci siamo incontrati, ma si tratta di un incontro preliminare in cui si è discusso dell'interesse della Juventus nei confronti dei due nostri giocatori. La trattativa è in fase avanzata, ripeto però che non c'è stato nessun accordo e le cifre che si leggono sui giornali non corrispondono a verità. Si può solo confermare l'incontro e l'interesse della Juve."

"The only true thing is that today we met, but this is a preliminary meeting where we discussed the interest of Juventus against two of our players. Negotiations are at an advanced stage, but I repeat that there ' was no agreement and the digits that are read in the papers are not true. We can only confirm the meeting and the interest of Juventus.

:tuttosport:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
3-5-2 could be lethal when the right players are used. If we needed a wing back who suits this formation the most, it would be Isla, and we seem to be getting him, on a freaking co-own along with Asamoah.

This would be perfect.

I have a question here though. Will both clubs agree the option to buy fee now or next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)