Mauricio Isla - Udinese - Right Wing Back/Midfielder (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
When are they supposed to be back from their national team's duties?
Kwadwo Asamoah ‏@Asabob20

Hi guys. Training is S.A. is going well. Playing the African Champions Zambia this weekend then back to Europe to sort some things ;)

I think Isla is at home, injured.

OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #206
    We have great relations with Udinese, Andrea moved well today to speak with Pozzo. Also Larini and Marotta get on like a house on fire.

It's a great deal.

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    Wonderful players, I really like both of Asamoah and Isla. But I wonder where Isla is going to play. In a 3-5-2 he takes the RM. But in a 4-3-3 ? RB? CM?

Marchisio,Vidal,Pirlo, Asamoah,Isla( can play CM) Pogba? Marrone? Padoin? Giaccherini? It's 9 players we should sell or loan out some :)

Jul 1, 2010
    Wonderful players, I really like both of Asamoah and Isla. But I wonder where Isla is going to play. In a 3-5-2 he takes the RM. But in a 4-3-3 ? RB? CM?

Marchisio,Vidal,Pirlo, Asamoah,Isla( can play CM) Pogba? Marrone? Padoin? Giaccherini? It's 9 players we should sell or loan out some :)
    RW, Pepe's place.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Very good, very versatile player.

Still, don't really see the need for him.

Don't see him being able to play in Pepe's position at all. Isla needs to start deeper and then move forward in order to be effective.

Could it be that this is the signing for the defence (sort of) with Caceres being viewed more as a CB, rather than fullback backup? :boh:

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
    Very good, very versatile player.

Still, don't really see the need for him.

Don't see him being able to play in Pepe's position at all. Isla needs to start deeper and then move forward in order to be effective.

Could it be that this is the signing for the defence (sort of) with Caceres being viewed more as a CB, rather than fullback backup? :boh:
    Or...Maybe Lichtsteiner is considered to be sold if a good offer arrives. :boh:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    Martin is a natural CB. Let him get some time there.. Martin is good as CB in both 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 and if Isla is considered a RB option I believe Caceres is the Cb option and we already have enough depth in the backline - apart from the need of a LB..?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)