Mauricio Isla - Udinese - Right Wing Back/Midfielder (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
ESCLUSIVA TMW - Larini: "Isla e Asamoah della Juve? E' presto"

"Smentisco categoricamente il fatto che l'affare si possa definire concluso. Non nego che ci siano delle negoziazioni avanzate e che la Juventus sia molto interessata ai due giocatori, ma posso escludere che l'operazione sia conclusa, anche perchè entrambi in questo momento si trovano dall'altra parte del mondo. Il problema non è la formula delle eventuali cessioni, anche perchè se dovessimo trovare un accordo questo sarebbe totale".

"I indeed deny categorically that the deal can be defined over. I do not deny that there are advanced negotiations and that Juventus is very interested in two players, but I can not exclude that the transaction has been concluded, even at this time because both are on the other side of the world. The problem is not the formula of any sales, because even if we agree this would be total. "

===

Can someone translate it better?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He is basically saying that, because Isla and Asamoah are with their national teams, the deal cannot be done until they come back and sign the papers. Me thinks :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why do we need him again?
ESCLUSIVA TMW - Larini: "Isla e Asamoah della Juve? E' presto"

"Smentisco categoricamente il fatto che l'affare si possa definire concluso. Non nego che ci siano delle negoziazioni avanzate e che la Juventus sia molto interessata ai due giocatori, ma posso escludere che l'operazione sia conclusa, anche perchè entrambi in questo momento si trovano dall'altra parte del mondo. Il problema non è la formula delle eventuali cessioni, anche perchè se dovessimo trovare un accordo questo sarebbe totale".

"I indeed deny categorically that the deal can be defined over. I do not deny that there are advanced negotiations and that Juventus is very interested in two players, but I can not exclude that the transaction has been concluded, even at this time because both are on the other side of the world. The problem is not the formula of any sales, because even if we agree this would be total. "

===

Can someone translate it better?
I can categorically deny the claim this affair can be considered a done deal. I don't deny there are advanced negotiations and Juve are very interested in the two players, but I can rule out the idea this operation is concluded, also because both of them are currently on the other side of the world. The problem is not the formula of sales, especially as if we were to reach an agreement, then it would be for a permanent sale.

You have this in FI.

May 22, 2007
@Salvatore i was talking about the CL, WC, Euro...
I'll admit I'd rather see a 4 man defense, but does it matter?

At first I was hating the 3-5-2 under Conte but eventually I stopped and realised he was still producing results and the performances improved once the team adapted. In the end he's changing the system between 3-5-2 and 4-3-3 to produce the best results against others. Even someone like Pirlo who has worked under coaches like Lippi and Ancelotti, said Conte is better than them tactically and teaching his ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)