Mattia De Sciglio (26 Viewers)

Fantôme

Jul 25, 2015
I really hope De Sciglio can turn his career around here.

But what if he is just average. And Max going to play him cause its his favourite player. That scenario worry myself little. Being average enough to play, but not giving anything to team.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

But what if he is just average. And Max going to play him cause its his favourite player. That scenario worry myself little. Being average enough to play, but not giving anything to team.
No big deal if he doesn't pan out. We only paid 12 million for him, and we have Pol Lirola in the pipeline.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Fullbacks these days must have a know how to attack and defend, desci offensive output a bit questionable, but his defending value is okay-ish, atleast from what i saw when i see italy playing.

And we don't even know how Lirola would panned out.
At this point, Lirola is an even bigger question mark imo.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I agree with those who say he might do good if he has an injury free season, but when has that ever happened? I'm 50% sure that after settling in he'll reach a positive point in his season where it seems that he has found good form, built an understanding with his new teammates and then bam - muscle injury. or 49% that it'll happen even before he's found his feet.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

Than he will go to the likes of Cagliari or Genoa on loan cause no one would like to pay us a penny .

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I'd rather start Lichsteiner. Very average player every time I've seen him, even when people said he had "crazy potential" as a teen I never saw it. Hope I'm wrong.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well I'll give this kid a chance since the best years are still ahead of him.

Pessotto at 24 was in Serie B and years later he was bossing that flank for us.
Pessotto never bossed anything. He was a useful utility player, but he was never a beast in the Zambrotta or Toricceli mould.

All of a sudden, De Sciglio is a steal and the shit, only because we bought him. Had he gone to Inter, we'd be saying how crap or useless he is. A bunch of hypocrites.

- - - Updated - - -

His nickname is Desci? Finally a player who has a normal nickname, not some unbelievable shit like La Joya. :tup:
Normal nickname for an average player. Nothing special about him, so he doesn't deserve a special name ;)

- - - Updated - - -

First of all he won't.
Second, you're not the first one one to say that he will.
How do you know that he won't? Where does this blind confidence stem from?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I think he'll do well. More of a water carrier type fullback, his support will give Bernardeschi,Costa or Cuadrado more space I expect and maybe even to our more adventurous central midfielders.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He always looked rather good for Italy but I don't think I ever liked how he played in Milan. He was always average at best there.

Either way I just hope he gets rid of his injuries.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's often been better given more of an attacking role. For Milan I've seen him standing there watch his marker run away from him. Juve need to drill that sloppy shit out of him, and I'm sure our defenders will do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)