Mattia De Sciglio (33 Viewers)

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
you guys make it sound like hes some Mathieu like scrub on offense, probably because youre reading too much into that 4 assists in 100 games stat.

hes a capable passer and can dribble the ball forward, and he has the stamina and speed/quickness, and defensive qualities to play his position(s) at a high level. now if he just had the right coach to give him a role in a working system so he can show it.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're gonna be in for such a rude awakening, I almost feel bad for future you

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Great tackle in front of the goal

Not a bad outing for his first go in our shirt. I think he will do well here

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Can we do a poll about How MDS would do this season?

Options: 1) Great 2)Average 3)Bad 4)Terrible 5)Worst Sign 6) Amateur 7)Jorge Martinez

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
De scigilo will be a great signing and people aren't paying enough attention to it. Better than Alves defensively, and is also capable offensively. Was great under allegri and when playing with Italy. Still pretty young as well, you guys will love him soon imo

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
When I see things like this, I really start doubting anyone who claims to have any backed opinion on any player outside of Juventus. I don't think anyone who has watched MDS playing over the past two years can say, with a straight face, that he's a good full back.

You go farther though, you go as far as "better than Dani Alves", "Superb crossing", and "Solid defensively". I bet if we signed Santon you'd be saying the EXACT same things about him. Did watching that "Mattia De Sciglio - WELCOME TO JUVENTUS - Defensive Skills, Tricks, and Moves" make you feel like an expert on him?

He literally lost his starting spot to a 4 MILLION YEAR OLD left back called Antonelli! He was one of my favorite things about watching a Milan game - let's see how retarded he can be today. He is actually genuinely a shit full back. He's not a kid anymore, he's not "raw potential", we bought more or less the finished product of what he can become.

I only hope that we really try him out as a starter and stick with him for 1-2 months, then once we realize what a horrible mistake we've made in giving Milan a 12m discount on Bonucci (30m :lol:) we bench him and move on with our lives.

Next stop: Yuto Nagatomo!

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Guys, stop spilling that bs about DS being better defensively than Dani. It's such a garbage hing to say, MDS gets trolled by mediocre wingers in Serie A on daily basis while Dani havs been the best RB in the game for years now.

The only upside for MDS is age but it doesn't matter. I'd still rather have Dani here if it weren't for the shit he's pulled off. I don't like him in general but you have to admire his footballing skills and ability.

MDS has a long way to go before he deserves any praise from us. He was good some years ago but then stagnated and never lived up to the hype.

I feel very uncomfortable with MDS and Licht as our RBs. Licht should be sold and we need a proper RB in his place. MDS as backup is fine because using him as a starter is a huge gamble from us.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If anything, last night's match showed something that I think all of us can now admit.

That De Sciglio, through no fault of his own, should be the backup RB and LB for this club.

That is how appallingly bad Asamoah and Lichtsteiner have become. We seriously need a new starting RB. I don't think this guy is it. I think he will be just fine in a backup role on either side.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If anything, last night's match showed something that I think all of us can now admit.

That De Sciglio, through no fault of his own, should be the backup RB and LB for this club.

That is how appallingly bad Asamoah and Lichtsteiner have become. We seriously need a new starting RB. I don't think this guy is it. I think he will be just fine in a backup role on either side.
Totally agree. While MDS is not a world beater, he shits on both Asamoah and Licht which makes him good enough to be a reliable backup in my book. I really hope we don't extend Asa's and Licht's contracts, they looked done even last season.

Not many proper RBs are available I guess but we really need someone. That RB spot shouldn't be any less important than CM/DM, that's how I feel.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Totally agree. While MDS is not a world beater, he shits on both Asamoah and Licht which makes him good enough to be a reliable backup in my book. I really hope we don't extend Asa's and Licht's contracts, they looked done even last season.

Not many proper RBs are available I guess but we really need someone. That RB spot shouldn't be any less important than CM/DM, that's how I feel.
Lichtsteiner suddenly not good enough to be DeSciglio back up hahahaha

Some people on Tuz

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

i hope we sell both, maybe Asa should stay as backup LB for one more year, but even that only because Spinazzola wont come this summer and we can only sign so many players in one mercato. also, Sciglio should still be ahead of him in the pecking order. around April/May i was hoping our fullbacks for next season will be DA/MDS on one and AS/Spinazzola on the other side and it looked like a real possibility. now it seems both Licht and Asa will stay :sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)