Mattia De Sciglio (43 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
you guys make it sound like hes some Mathieu like scrub on offense, probably because youre reading too much into that 4 assists in 100 games stat.

hes a capable passer and can dribble the ball forward, and he has the stamina and speed/quickness, and defensive qualities to play his position(s) at a high level. now if he just had the right coach to give him a role in a working system so he can show it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
In my book MDS is better than both Licht and Asa but putting him in the same sentence with Dani is a crime.

MDS is a fine player, good to have - on the bench. He can be useful, definitely but there's a lot of work ahead of him because he's suspect defensively. Loses his man too often as for my liking and I'd hate us to go into a new season with him as our starting RB. I'd trust Spinazzola as our starting RB much more than MDS. Either way he was a necessary buy because now we could sell one of Licht - Asa.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Not saying he's anything special but there's only so many assists you can get when you are passing to Pazzini, Menez, Honda, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 36)