Matthijs de Ligt (25 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Who gives a shit. If he takes it or doesn't.
Well I do.

By now it's scientific proven that vaccines limit the spread of the virus.

During a tournament where only a limited of players are available for any team you risk the virus being spread throughout the team and several players testing positive and not being able to participate during a match. It's a team sport, so you have the moral duty to put a collective interest above your own personal interest.

I'm perfectly fine with choosing not to get vaccinated. But it is morally extremely poor to benefit from herd immunity and not participating in the proces.

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
gets injured!!

- - - Updated - - -

“Yesterday he already had some problems in his groin, so he didn’t want to risk it. It is clear that we are not willing to take risks either. We’ll have to wait and see if he’s going to be available against Georgia.”

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don’t think i’ve seen a club more butthurt by a failed transfer than Barca and De Ligt. A new ‘source’ every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he prolly means "he should have went to barcelona instead"

the nt plays man marking instead of zonal marking, and de ligt prefers this, as ajax played the same way. yet van basten mentions italy.

salty bunch of small people

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Van Basten should shut up. He should be criticizing Depay, 180 minutes of horror this tournament... have yet to see a player play so horrible and still not getting subbed.

- - - Updated - - -

MDL had a phenomenal match

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Van Basten played ina golden era against the best generation of defenders so he would know. In saying that he should know since MDL has arrived he has played under horrid managers with little knowledge of defending with shit midfielders in front of him.

Jun 16, 2020
Imagine selling your best player to Bartha and rent a bus that drives through Barcelona, wishing them good luck with him. Ultimate cucks the dutch.
One of the most pathetic things I’ve seen regarding transfers.

Imagine a serious club doing that after losing their best player, or one of the best..

Arsenal renting a bus to show Van Persie’s face in Manchester, or Fiorentina when Baggio signed for us.

It says a lot about their mental state and of the inferior position Ajax has on a global level. Their fans were actually praising when they did that as they saw it as good marketing. Im so glad that we aren’t in their position, imagine hoping that Chiesa signs for club X because it would be impossible to keep him as he became to big for us, so you just start praying that he will sign for Barca.

Btw speaking about Ajax, I’m starting to seriously think that they give some fishy supplements to their youth players. In the last years Eriksen, Nouri and Sno had heart attacks. Blind plays with a pacemaker, and Onana is suspended because of doping. All played for Ajax since they were young.

OP

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
  • Thread Starter #3,280
    Btw speaking about Ajax, I’m starting to seriously think that they give some fishy supplements to their youth players. In the last years Eriksen, Nouri and Sno had heart attacks. Blind plays with a pacemaker, and Onana is suspended because of doping. All played for Ajax since they were young.
    When it's put like that, it does sound suspicious. I hope this trend doesn't continue for the sake of the players. They did give amphetamine to their players in their most successful period of their history and its proven, so the fact part of their fanbase don't recognize our 96 CL as legitimate is definitely hypocrisy. Regardless of if they continue to do doping.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)