Matthijs de Ligt (57 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It's about time he hits the bench for Rugani, the amount of fuck up he's made so far are inexcusable. Giving away PK's, losing headers, 1 vs 1's, getting tackles not right. I'm sorry, I love him but there's no reason he should be warranted a starting spot anymore.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Our BBC era is over so it’s silly to expect us to have that good of a defense so soon again, that trio was one of the best in our history. Right now we’re in the process of rejuvenating while working out a new system with a new coach.

This shit will take time and again this kid is only 20 years old. Defenders typically reach their prime in their late 20’s. Eventually he’ll realize this isn’t handball.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Obviously he is the future of our backline,
but i don't think he should be a guaranteed starter every game, i don't see why he would be immune to being benched. especially in games against Lecce and such, I know he was thrusted into the starting line up, and its not easy, but it will probably help him in the future, just don't see why he should be starting every game, give the other 2 a chance to play and see how they go

Oct 11, 2019
but i don't think he should be a guaranteed starter every game, i don't see why he would be immune to being benched. especially in games against Lecce and such, I know he was thrusted into the starting line up, and its not easy, but it will probably help him in the future, just don't see why he should be starting every game, give the other 2 a chance to play and see how they go
I think that's most fair thing to do. Everyone deserves a chance

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Makes scene. Sarri said though that he is looking for continuity in back-line. And it also makes sense.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sarri has never been a manager who keeps on rotating his squad at juve he has been forced to make certain changes due to injuries

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I don’t disagree with you but I’m also a believer that more playing time means he’ll not only adapt but also come out of this rough patch quicker.

Having said that I would like to see Demiral play more.

Apr 19, 2007
People always want the opposite. "How can he perform well if he doesnt get a a long spell as a starter?" "Why is he an automatic starter just because hes the future of our defense?"
I we are to have a good season we need to have him at a top level if not elite. The more he plays the more he will get comfortable. Also they practice every day so there is time to impress Sarri. Demiral is good but when he played he was a bit reckless. We cant have that in big matches

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
To those guys who are asking him to be dropped next game, pardon me but I have to say u are extremely narrow minded. Look at the big picture from a business perspective.

We have invested in this player to star for us in the long run. If we bench him after his poor performances now, his confidence may collapse and value may drop, making us as a club look stupid.

Granted, he may not be ready and indeed could use a break. But what we need to do is wait for him to have two decent games, before moving him to the bench as a ‘chance to rest,’ without stirring too much media negative attention.

The management is playing the right game here. No need to get our panties up in a bunch just because he is making mistakes at this moment. It isn’t the crucial time of the season yet.

Oct 11, 2019
I get u. Butt u think is well fair to bench the other guys just after one game. Because it's the ligt he deserves to play no matter what. Yeah that's verry fair. The most funny thing is that Demiral is much better then him. Much faster ,stronger in the air. Better man marking.

Shame the guys is not even getting a fair chance to show himself. But there are enough big clubs that wants him. Mark my words he will be top 5 best defender in the next couple years. I am not saying all this because I want De Ligt to fail but atm he plays like shit. Not a single game he showed that he is a world class defender. Mistake on mistake club and country wise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)