Matthijs de Ligt (178 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
U ask that every time. Wtf has to do with what I think? Where are u from? Lol
Bro you say the same thing over and over .
It's getting tiring. We get it , you think demiral should get chances and some of us think that he should to, but saying over and over that demiral> de ligt is a baseless conclusion and leaves you open to trolling, which some tuzzers masterfully took advantage and did it.

Ps. There is no agenda against demiral on the forum and if sarri deems him worthy, he by all means should start.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I get u. Butt u think is well fair to bench the other guys just after one game. Because it's the ligt he deserves to play no matter what. Yeah that's verry fair. The most funny thing is that Demiral is much better then him. Much faster ,stronger in the air. Better man marking.

Shame the guys is not even getting a fair chance to show himself. But there are enough big clubs that wants him. Mark my words he will be top 5 best defender in the next couple years. I am not saying all this because I want De Ligt to fail but atm he plays like shit. Not a single game he showed that he is a world class defender. Mistake on mistake club and country wise
maybe demiral should impress in at least 1 competitive appearance for the club before we start claiming he will be a top 5 defender

ElRey

Jul 22, 2019
Bro you say the same thing over and over .
It's getting tiring. We get it , you think demiral should get chances and some of us think that he should to, but saying over and over that demiral> de ligt is a baseless conclusion and leaves you open to trolling, which some tuzzers masterfully took advantage and did it.

Ps. There is no agenda against demiral on the forum and if sarri deems him worthy, he by all means should start.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
and you say the same thing over and over regarding De Ligt

Stop trying to silence him because you don't like his opinion.

De Ligt on average costs AT LEAST a goal a game. FACTS.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
and you say the same thing over and over regarding De Ligt

Stop trying to silence him because you don't like his opinion.

De Ligt on average costs AT LEAST a goal a game. FACTS.
Are you sure, let's look at all our goals conceded and see who was at fault.

vs Napoli: De Ligt was at fault for 2, if not all goals. A horror show for him.

Vs Fiorentina: clean sheet

vs Hellas Verona: De Ligt didn't play. Demiral conceded the pen and then cleared the ball for Veloso's wonder strike (though it's harsh to blame him for that).

vs Brescia: A great goal from Donnarumma. Hard to blame anyone for it.

vs SPAL: clean sheet

vs Inter: Handball from De Ligt.

vs Bologna: Poor aerial play by Bonucci and Cuadrado for their goal

vs Lecce: Handball from De Ligt

vs Atleti: Not at fault for either of the two goals. Just sloppy defending on set pieces by the entire team as has become customary over the last few years.

vs Leverkusen: clean sheet

vs Lokomotiv: Bad from our defense overall, but Bonucci was the one directly responsible for their goal.

So, since the Napoli game, which I admit was a catastrophic performance from De Ligt, he has been responsible for 2 goals out of 9 appearances. Hardly a goal per game as you claimed.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Are you sure, let's look at all our goals conceded and see who was at fault.

vs Napoli: De Ligt was at fault for 2, if not all goals. A horror show for him.

Vs Fiorentina: clean sheet

vs Hellas Verona: De Ligt didn't play. Demiral conceded the pen and then cleared the ball for Veloso's wonder strike (though it's harsh to blame him for that).

vs Brescia: A great goal from Donnarumma. Hard to blame anyone for it.

vs SPAL: clean sheet

vs Inter: Handball from De Ligt.

vs Bologna: Poor aerial play by Bonucci and Cuadrado for their goal

vs Lecce: Handball from De Ligt

vs Atleti: Not at fault for either of the two goals. Just sloppy defending on set pieces by the entire team as has become customary over the last few years.

vs Leverkusen: clean sheet

vs Lokomotiv: Bad from our defense overall, but Bonucci was the one directly responsible for their goal.

So, since the Napoli game, which I admit was a catastrophic performance from De Ligt, he has been responsible for 2 goals out of 9 appearances. Hardly a goal per game as you claimed.
@Post Ironic is that you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)