Matthijs de Ligt (184 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
We tried to play it to safe , gave ajax to much respect after their elimination of real, injuries etc.
We shouldn't also forget the little things that could have changed the whole outcome, as the foul against Bentancur was obvious and Tagliafico was already on a yellow so another ref could have given a penalty for Juve and sent off Tagliafico, and who's to say Ronaldo wouldn't get another hattrick vs 10 of Ajax and made the return leg a meaningless game...

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We shouldn't also forget the little things that could have changed the whole outcome, as the foul against Bentancur was obvious and Tagliafico was already on a yellow so another ref could have given a penalty for Juve and sent off Tagliafico, and who's to say Ronaldo wouldn't get another hattrick vs 10 of Ajax and made the return leg a meaningless game...
Didn't want to acknowledge the referees mistakes. I think cuadrado was brought down in the penalty area in the first leg.
Also luck. If dougie c scores that one it becomes tie over. But it is what it is.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
so early to judge and not even half of season in .give him another match and he will show the haters what he can do.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Kid is fine and have big talent, give him some time and he will adapt to Seria A, it's obvious a bigger task then the dutch league...

if u want we can swap with hernandez :p

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He was waiting for the cut back to Mertens or cut in by Zelinski which would have been the case if Bonucci put a challenge on the cross which a decent defender would have.
True this, this what I really feel

If De Ligt is the one that marking the passer, the ball will never get throught to the center area.That is why he choose to waiting for player coming from behind.

He need to understand that our shitty capitano is not reliable to shut down that pass

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
True this, this what I really feel

If De Ligt is the one that marking the passer, the ball will never get throught to the center area.That is why he choose to waiting for player coming from behind.

He need to understand that our shitty capitano is not reliable to shut down that pass
Also needs to anticipate that Bonucci won't head a ball if he can avoid it. Also after re-watching the 3rd goal, Cristiano started running way too early, DeLigt was slow to realise that the offside line was already gone.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Koeman on De Ligts debut: "What is all this fuss about? He had a difficult time against Lozano & things didn't work out, but we are all too quick in the judgments. I can show you the newspaper clippings when I made my debut at Barcelona, everyone wondered what they had bought"

Van Dijk on De Ligt: "Matthijs shouldn’t listen to the media. They write what people want to read - He needs to stay calm, he is a fantastic player & he doesn’t have to prove himself to anybody.”

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Koeman on De Ligts debut: "What is all this fuss about? He had a difficult time against Lozano & things didn't work out, but we are all too quick in the judgments. I can show you the newspaper clippings when I made my debut at Barcelona, everyone wondered what they had bought"

Van Dijk on De Ligt: "Matthijs shouldn’t listen to the media. They write what people want to read - He needs to stay calm, he is a fantastic player & he doesn’t have to prove himself to anybody.”
Always the media’s fault :rolleyes:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Why is every news report and fan reaction to this guy so reactionary and dramatic?
Last week it was his place in the starting lineup, this week it’s his performance on the pitch.
He’s 20 ffs, playing in a new country with a new system and new players. Of course it’s gonna take time for him to get used to everything and perform at his Ajax levels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)