Matthijs de Ligt (24 Viewers)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Yeah hes been playing it very safe in the games hes played with us which is understandable hes nervous. Thats more like what he was doing at Ajax making passes and bringing the ball forward.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He needs to relax on the ball with us and stop treating the ball like its a bomb when u see him playing for dutch and ajax hes getting on the ball picking passes out and bringing it forward.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
After Lozano, today 37 years old Ribery toyed with him.
Can he even stop Boateng?
Worst player on the field by far.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
After Lozano, today 37 years old Ribery toyed with him.
Can he even stop Boateng?
Worst player on the field by far.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Worse than Woj, Bernardeschi, Matuidi? Woj almost scored on himself, cant get worse than that. I felt sudden rise of panic every time he had to make clearance.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Worse than Woj, Bernardeschi, Matuidi? Woj almost scored on himself, cant get worse than that. I felt sudden rise of panic every time he had to make clearance.
He missed his man three times which could have resulted in a goal. The work in defence that he did today could have been done by 10 mil euro player.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Minus that backpass in the first half, I thought he was fine today. The tackles were too Montero- ish at times, but he looked more comfortable as the game went on. Moving in the right direction, and should only get better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He missed his man three times which could have resulted in a goal. The work in defence that he did today could have been done by 10 mil euro player.
He isnt compatible with Bonucci. I had my doubts but after seeing them over the last 2 games, I feel only 1 can start while the other defender needs to be more agressive, Chiellini type. He looks slow as well, not to say sluggish at times.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
He isnt compatible with Bonucci. I had my doubts but after seeing them over the last 2 games, I feel only 1 can start while the other defender needs to be more agressive, Chiellini type. He looks slow as well, not to say sluggish at times.
Yeah, he looks slow, especially in one on one situations. Should learn from VVD how to stop tricky players.

Last edited:

SoulSurvivor

Jul 19, 2019
Guys it's only his second game. What do you expect from a 20 year old defender ? Give him some time to adapt. He isn't superman.
If you see him playing for Ajax or the national team. He's a beast on and off the ball. His time will come, no need to worry.

And i though he did oke today. Much better than against Napoli.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Didnt any of you guys ever change a job or school or anything where you have to start over in a New environment. Imagine that with a language you dont speak and being a 20 year old.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
He is 20 years old, 85 mil euro player, who can't stop Frank Ribery (37) and is frequently out of position. I watched him for the national team and Ajax and he was not that impressive. Made mistakes every game I watched him.
In comparison I have saw one or two mistakes by Van Dijk in more than twenty games I have seen him. That is what I want from De Ligt.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)