Matthijs de Ligt (28 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
1639956682138.png

Like I said, I knew De Ligt will leave...

What bothers me is the lack of respect Raiola is showing to Juventus, look at the way he speaks about Haaland and BD:

"“We will look for the best option, and I also never ruled out another year at B. Dortmund”.

Even if everybody knows thats is not true that Haaland will stay, he shows respect to Dotmund just by saying this.

Raiola has been constanttly showing lack of respect to Juve in this hole De Ligt situation

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I wouldn’t lose sleep if he were to leave, as long as we get the release clause or close to it.

We could rebuild the squad and you can get decent cbs for a lot less cash.

The only issue here is how we would spend the money and who his replacement is.

But tbh in his time here he hasn’t set the world on fire and had a lot of poor games.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Milkenovic 15 million euros release clause active in the summer of 2022
Milenkovic would be a very solid acquisition. Let's say De Ligt is the Haaland of new defenders, then Milenkovic is the Vlahovic equivalent. However, I doubt Fiorentina would allow us to buy both Milenkovi and Vlahovic.

I give you these guys Bro.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/edmond-tapsoba/profil/spieler/564545

https://www.transfermarkt.com/wesley-fofana/profil/spieler/475411

https://www.transfermarkt.com/benoit-badiashile/profil/spieler/463603

https://www.transfermarkt.com/pau-torres/profil/spieler/399776

https://www.transfermarkt.com/manuel-akanji/profil/spieler/284730

- - - Updated - - -

We should be able to outmuscle inda to Scamacca.

Vlahovic is pretty much gone for me. Either City or PSG for him, depending on where Haaland goes.
I don't think Vlahovic goes to PSG.

There are also other strikers in France, Holland and Spain.

Mbappe will go to Real, Fagca can't afford anyone, and Harry Kane might move to City.

Bayern could be a real threat, but if it's between us and PSG, I still think he chooses Juve.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Milenkovic would be good. Romagnoli on a free is bound to happen. Wouldn't be surprised is the club comes out saying rugani is ready for the next step att this club :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who has a better ratio of good games vs poor ones: De Ligt or Chiesa?

It seems like people are underrating MDL now. A cope perhaps?
It's not a coping mechanism. He has been solid at times, but he has also been quite poor in some outings. I have yet to see these stellar performances that scream generational talent. Perhaps he is precisely considered a generational talent due to the dearth of quality defenders :boh:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Who has a better ratio of good games vs poor ones: De Ligt or Chiesa?

It seems like people are underrating MDL now. A cope perhaps?
Chiesa having an off game doesn't necessarily mean we lose the game but his magic might win some. De ligt having off games means there's a good chance we are losing. There's a huge difference between creating and defending. A more apt comparison would be bonucci vs de ligt.

May 26, 2016
Unfortunately, MDL is one of the few high profile names in our squad that we can cash in on. Its a pity, because i would like to see him become a legend here and i think he has great potential.

Sadly he is probably gonna be our cash cow, especially given Mino is his agent.

I dont blame MDL tho, he did a good job here. Paratici and the rest of the clowns are to blame for bringing us to this point.

Hopefully we spend the money we get for him on something useful for once

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's not a coping mechanism. He has been solid at times, but he has also been quite poor in some outings. I have yet to see these stellar performances that scream generational talent. Perhaps he is precisely considered a generational talent due to the dearth of quality defenders :boh:
Who hasn't been poor on this team? Even in the best of circumstances you would expect inconsistency from a 20-22 y.o. defender at Juventus. Worse yet when the team has been as chaotic as it's been for the last 2.5 seasons. You expect him to hold down the rest of the team on his own?

Imo, he's more consistent than everyone on this team except Chiellini and Cuads (who can have some shitters himself when he's ready). Bonucci with all his experience has had a lot more shit games in the last 2.5 seasons than MDL, although he's been in good form this season.

The majority of the time he has been good to great. I don't see why he wouldn't continue to improve with age.

Who are the better defenders his age?

Chiesa having an off game doesn't necessarily mean we lose the game but his magic might win some. De ligt having off games means there's a good chance we are losing. There's a huge difference between creating and defending. A more apt comparison would be bonucci vs de ligt.
Of course, a defender's job is critical. But I'm just talking about the way he's rated on Tuz.

It's an easy comparison vs Bonucci for me :D As said above, MDL has been better in his time here.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Tuz' verdict will be little to no surprise for you :p

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Raiola's intentions about De Ligt are clear: to create drama and, at the same time, make potential buyers understand that it can be discussed. In short, the strategy is clear. The termination clause as well. We will see how it evolves.

[ @romeoagresti ]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)