Matthijs de Ligt (34 Viewers)

Nov 13, 2021
If Raiola is asking to lower his clause for sure is because he already has an offer for De Ligt for that amount... Im 90% sure about it.

Its not been pessimist, its knowing Raiola and they way he works.
Raiola works for De Ligt, not the other way around. Every player is different. The story doesn't always have to be the same. 150M is a ridiculous amount and at that point, there might as well not even be a release clause. It seems fair for a one year extension. It also isn't clear whether it was Juventus or Raiola who offered to lower the release clause in exchange for extending 1 year.

Either way, I'm not worried like other people are. I also still question whether rich clubs would pay a lot of money for a CB.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Once again a 75m defender is showing his worth. Damn what a bunch of overpriced players we collected it's unreal. This player yearly cost is equivalent to summed yearly cost of Skriniar, Barella and probably another key player at Inter.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Let's not confuse being out of form with being shit. Two different things.

MDL is not shit. In fact he dominated with Ajax as captain and made us look average when playing against them. His price tag at that time was right a d how we landed him still baffles me.

He has played a lot more better games than poor games for this club.

Stop shitting on every player...some deserve it...others don't.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bonucci hasn't been better than any of the other average Italian defenders we've had in the past. Hell, we pack in the defense and he still looks like shit half the games. De Ligt has easily been better, albeit far from class and what we've expected from him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)