Matthijs de Ligt (38 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Every time this guy falls over I'm thinking well, there goes his shoulder again. It's an issue, I'm surprised more of you aren't really talking about it.

Our 80m CB kid potentially has an injury that will never go away.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why will it never go away?
He keeps re-injurying it. Isn't something that's going to magically go away and when you dislocate a shoulder its something that risks happening again. Pay attention when he falls hard, nearly every single time its an issue for him.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He keeps re-injurying it. Isn't something that's going to magically go away and when you dislocate a shoulder its something that risks happening again. Pay attention when he falls hard, nearly every single time its an issue for him.
Yeah I've noticed how often he grabs it certainly in recent weeks.

Hopefully some surgery can fix it. It might be we are just waiting until the end of the season to get it properly fixed.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Who’s your favorite defender ever?

Personally I rate Bonucci because his passing skills remain insanely good. It’s just what we all know, he needs a powerhouse next to him. Anyone who says that he’s not important for us is in denial of the truth. You don’t have to like him, but as things now stand he’s one of the most important players in our team. What hurts the most for me is to see him as captain.
I stopped reading here.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
And play a large part of the season with Rugani-Bonucci. Nightmare scenario.

So how long of a "summer" break will there be between the 2020 and 2021 seasons? Looks like surgery then means he'll miss the start of next season.
I remember Trezeguet had something similar and it took 3 months or more.

I read the next season would be mid-September/start of October.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Get him out. We are playing with fire with this kid. Put Rugani in there if you have to, as horrifying as that sounds

- - - Updated - - -

Why is he still on the pitch.

Why.

It's obvious he is in severe pain. What the fuck are we doing.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)