Matthijs de Ligt (176 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
De Ligt assuring us of his decision to join Juve once every three weeks, repeating how it was the right decision, repeating that he was proud of it is just making me doubt him in every sense. It is all starting to feel like he is trying to convince himself that he did the right decision to otherwise a very wrong decision.
These journalist leaches trying to create stories out of their asses. De Ligt has been nothing but a mode professional at Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
De Ligt wanted to join Barcelona but Raiola pushed for Juventus

According to Mundo Deportivo, Matthijs de Ligt wanted to join Barcelona in the summer but his agent Mino Raiola pushed his client to Juventus.

The Dutch international was heavily linked with a move to join Frenkie de Jong at Barcelona, but it was Juventus that won the battle for the former Ajax centre-back. According to Mundo Deportivo, Mino Raiola wanted €8 million commission from Barcelona, which the Catalan club rejected.

Barcelona then made contact with De Ligt and reportedly said, “We cannot negotiate with Raiola. They say that you are far with Juventus. Promise that before you decide, you let us know. If possible, we want to match the offer.” According to MD, De Ligt responded, “Don’t worry, I want to go to Barça.” :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raiola was even willing to go along with the transfer as he was handed a worldwide suspension, but when that was lifted, the agent pushed his client away from the Nou Camp.

In the end, De Ligt went to Juventus, with MD concluding, “Conclusion: the agent had broken the will of another of his players. Another person was brainwashed. A new triumph for Mino.”

ahahahahahahahahahhh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
JCK this is the reason De Ligt has to answer and reaffirm he wanted Juve all along and he is happy. Because the Barcelona propaganda ministry is going overdrive on almost weekly basis, pushing the narrative he wants Barca no matter what. So the media, Ajax and Barca sources keep putting the question infront of him.

Its really pathetic.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
This is almost as pathetic and butthurt as Mirabelli stating that Ronaldo wanted only Milan after they agreed on everything with Mendes and Real and told them he didnt care Milan are not in the Champions League as he already won many CL titles but he never won Europa League so he would gladly win it with Milan...

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Whenever I read something about Barca and De Ligt, Fabregas saga comes to my mind. Imagine we play Barca ane De Ligt scores a headers and celebrates like a madman.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Raiola has been on fire lately. Too much wine?

He’s saying thay Juve was always De Ligt’s first choice. Regardless of whether thats true or not, I don’t think i’ve seen a club more butthurt over losing a transfer than Barcelona has been with De Ligt. Even beats the Arsenal whining when Higuain signed for Napoli instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
I believe in him and not because he is Dutch, but because he was a freaking beast last year. Give him some time to adapt and give him minutes on the field. This boy can become better than Demiral i swear. For now Demiral plays better I agree, but De Ligt could be immense in a few years. What he did by Ajax was prime-time topdefender stuff.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I believe in him and not because he is Dutch, but because he was a freaking beast last year. Give him some time to adapt and give him minutes on the field. This boy can become better than Demiral i swear. For now Demiral plays better I agree, but De Ligt could be immense in a few years. What he did by Ajax was prime-time topdefender stuff.
In the end both will play if none fucks it up badly somehow. Bonucci is not getting any younger while Chiellini will be more like Barzagli.

For now it's important to give chances to both so that they keep growing.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Personally I cant wait till he's fluent in Italian, then he can command the defence and not have to rely on bumucci

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)