Matthijs de Ligt (31 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Why couldnt De Ligt's girlfriend have at least one size bigger boobs. I mean, they seem like the perfect couple, young, beautiful, rich.... but DAMN she is so flat in the chest. It bothers me a lot. Im out.
It will get and stay bigger if she gets pregnant and gives birth.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but Del Piero was also shit for NT
Umm 4th all time top scorer and WC winner can't be shit by default. Also DP had CRAZY competition and always got injured at the worst possible times.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It will get and stay bigger if she gets pregnant and gives birth.

- - - Updated - - -

Umm 4th all time top scorer and WC winner can't be shit by default. Also DP had CRAZY competition and always got injured at the worst possible times.
He wasnt shit but he underachieved, regardless of injuries. The quality of his NT games was a level, at least, bellow his average club performance. Its not even about quality of opposition because he played against better teams at club level and delivered. Maybe he wasnt as inspired or fired up for Italy... If you look at his goal tally at WC and Euro, its pretty weak. Overall he might be tied with Baggio for number of goals, but the latter had much bigger impact at international stage, its not even close.

Euro 2000 will always haunt me.

Last edited:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Why couldnt De Ligt's girlfriend have at least one size bigger boobs. I mean, they seem like the perfect couple, young, beautiful, rich.... but DAMN she is so flat in the chest. It bothers me a lot. Im out.
Matter of time when she's getting a boob job. Anyways they'll break up sooner or later just like Dybala and Antonella did. They looked perfect too.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The Jedi mind tricks have been passed to the next generation:

Ronaldo paved the way :green:

- - - Updated - - -

De Ligt: 'Proud to be at Juve'
By Football Italia staff

Matthijs de Ligt has revealed he wants “to stay” at Juventus “for a long time” and said he’s “proud to wear the shirt”.
The Dutch defender has played 17 games since his move from Ajax and was put under pressure to perform from the off when Giorgio Chiellini injured himself in the first game of the season.
Since then, the 20-year-old has received both criticism and praise for his performances with the Old Lady and he has admitted it’s “a big challenge”.
“I was very proud of Juventus’ interest, it was an honour for me,” De Ligt told JTV. “I’ve always liked Juventus and I’m proud to wear this shirt.
“It’s a big challenge. Turin is completely different from Amsterdam; I have seen a lot of interesting places. I hope to stay here for a long time.”
The Dutch defender reveals it has been a year to remember, as he was rewarded with a move to the Allianz Stadium after an unforgettable season with Ajax.
His performances last year, helped Ajax win the double in Holland and reach the semi-finals of the Champions League, whilst he was part of the national team to finish as runners-up to Portugal in the UEFA Nations League.
After a successful breakthrough season, De Ligt was awarded the Kopa Trophy during the Ballon d’Or ceremony earlier this month.
“Little De Ligt dreamt of becoming a professional player, but if they had told me that I would have won the Kopa Trophy, the Golden Boy and played in a semi-final of the Champions League at 20, I would have lied to myself,” he said. “I hope to make all my dreams come true.”
He wants to learn from his more experienced teammates and said he has the “mentality” needed to play for Juventus.
“I train with the best in the world and I feel like I’m improving every day,” he added. “[Leonardo] Bonucci and I are trying to form a good pair. We understand and complement each other.
“It counts that I want to learn and improve, winning many things. If you play for Juventus, you have to win everything. This is also the mentality I have.”

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
De Ligt assuring us of his decision to join Juve once every three weeks, repeating how it was the right decision, repeating that he was proud of it is just making me doubt him in every sense. It is all starting to feel like he is trying to convince himself that he did the right decision to otherwise a very wrong decision.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Unthinkable him leaving and than trying to persuade (beg) other young stars to join Juve. "is Turin a suck-ass city" "are Juve fans the worst" .... the questions that would arise on why MDL would want to leave one of top clubs in the world. "maybe they aren't as great" DO NOT LOSE THIS PLAYER!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)