Matthijs de Ligt (131 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
think the old man wants to gel all three of them and be confident enough to start resting Bonucci more often and give DemiLigt a few starts. Rugani is the odd piece, with Chiello recovering faster than expected Rugani should change clubs now or in the summer, when another defender will arrive - Romero...

OP

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
  • Thread Starter #2,065
    Momblano says he has a serious physical problem and the news is coming out publicly soon. It's part of the reason why he's been replaced

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Thing is that he was amazing before he got benched.

The game vs Atletico was one of the best defensive performance I have seen in recent times and then boom benched.

OP

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
  • Thread Starter #2,074
    if he's injured, i wonder why he played against udinese, and why he was on the bench for the other games
    Sarri played Cristiano and Pjanic even when they were injured. Not saying it's the case, but it wouldn't surprise me

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Sarri played Cristiano and Pjanic even when they were injured. Not saying it's the case, but it wouldn't surprise me
    good point, though i think that cr would force to be played even with his guts out, and looking at our midfield, if pjanic can walk 60 minutes, he's an automatic starter, so i can't blame sarri for playing him if he's available. also, momblano is the only one who has this "intel". dunno, man, it smells bs to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
    Didn’t he dislocate his shoulder? Maybe there was ligament damage as well and he just played through it.
    What game was that again that he hurt his shoulder badly?
    I wouldn’t be surprised that this (and Demirals’ form) is the reason he gets more rest. As indeed, he was awesome before he got benched

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    What game was that again that he hurt his shoulder badly?
    I wouldn’t be surprised that this (and Demirals’ form) is the reason he gets more rest. As indeed, he was awesome before he got benched
    that happened vs atalanta. he played two full matches and appeared as a sub after that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)