Matthijs de Ligt (134 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He's upset, let down by club, regrets he joined us and wants to go to Barcelona as advised by his idol kluivert?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
De Jong: "de Ligt made the right choice in going to Juve. But this doesn't mean he won't go to Barca in a few years".

Fuck off Barca cunt
hehe, I love this false sense of eternal superiority that Barfa managed to build around them in the Ronaldinho and Messi era. Cute.

Odds are more in favour of Barfa becoming a Man Utd in post Sir Alex era when the dwarf retires than remaining or actually getting stronger than the level they currently enjoy. They are far away from being smart in the transfer market and them spending big is not a guarantee for finding the next Messis, Xavis and Iniestas. Faty is exciting so far, but is he a once in a generation talent like the tax froad? We`ll see, odds are even for De Jong and De Ligt playing together at Barca or Juve in next few years, at least in my opinion, I can see Juve getting more power and Barca losing some in next decade so... Lets just wait and see...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
hehe, I love this false sense of eternal superiority that Barfa managed to build around them in the Ronaldinho and Messi era...
The delusional sense of entitlement is almost exclusively in the modern Messi era. They had much more class when Ronaldinho was their star player and Messi was in his early days. Oddly enough, Messi never comes out with idiotic statements like these. It’s only the other peasants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The delusional sense of entitlement is almost exclusively in the modern Messi era. They had much more class when Ronaldinho was their star player and Messi was in his early days. Oddly enough, Messi never comes out with idiotic statements like these. It’s only the other peasants.

The Rivaldo years were my favorite

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

why would he? That guy is all class. Reminds me of Del Piero a lot.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Why couldnt De Ligt's girlfriend have at least one size bigger boobs. I mean, they seem like the perfect couple, young, beautiful, rich.... but DAMN she is so flat in the chest. It bothers me a lot. Im out.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Why couldnt De Ligt's girlfriend have at least one size bigger boobs. I mean, they seem like the perfect couple, young, beautiful, rich.... but DAMN she is so flat in the chest. It bothers me a lot. Im out.
I wouldn't worry. Next time he wants a bigger contract, he'll want a gf with bigger tatas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)