out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The second position would be very important. It shows the growth that no one expected at the beginning. Second place would be crucial and incredible achievement by the group."

Allegri
Saw this on twitter:

Winning percentage for recent Juventus coaches:

62% — Maurizio Sarri
61% — Andrea Pirlo
56% — Max Allegri (2nd spell)

Points per game for recent Juventus coaches:

2.2 — Andrea Pirlo
2.1 — Maurizio Sarri
1.9 — Max Allegri (2nd spell)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
https://www.besoccer.com/new/last-gasp-rugani-earns-juve-late-win-against-frosinone-1303710

Sunday's win made Juve coach Massimiliano Allegri the first in Serie A history to get more than a thousand points, his total now at 1,002 according to statistics provider Opta.
Make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history
make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history make history

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Saw this on twitter:

Winning percentage for recent Juventus coaches:

62% — Maurizio Sarri
61% — Andrea Pirlo
56% — Max Allegri (2nd spell)

Points per game for recent Juventus coaches:

2.2 — Andrea Pirlo
2.1 — Maurizio Sarri
1.9 — Max Allegri (2nd spell)
Wow, such a growth achieved in frauds years!
Allegri: I am emotionally attached to juve which I don't know is good or bad thing.
Bad thing, worst thing possible.
He is attached to 7 milion euros a year like a leach.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
I wish there was a way to see statistics on the current popularity of the club, in terms of TV ratings, merchandise sales, etc.

I'm not the only one who can't stand to watch this team as it is. There are others on Tuz, and people I know irl who feel the same way.

In 2024, results alone surely can't be the only thing that matters, especially when you're not winning titles.

Another season of prehistoric football will surely turn more people off of the club permanently. It's already done a good job of making me lose interest in the sport as a whole, let alone Juve. I'm praying next season we will have something different to look forward to.
even when we were good my friends and casual fans would identify us as a super defensive annoying team. atleast back then we were a force not to be reckoned with.

now most my friends forget juve exist lol

Allegri and our management are to blame.

My nephew is an all around sports fan and he loves the international tournaments like the world cup and exciting club teams.

he has no idea who or what juventus is and honestly I'm doing him a favor by keeping him in the dark

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The last time my father watched Juve was back in 2018 when we won 3:1 against Real in Madrid. He watched today's match. He called me to ask: "Son, what's the story with that Juve midfield? That's embarrassing!".

I'm seriously divided between Allegri or the midfield as our no.1 problem. I firmly believe that no matter the players at his disposal, Allegri is unable to make his team play good football. But I also firmly believe that no matter the coach, the attackers or the defenders, our midfielders are dumb talentless donkeys, just as unable as Allegri to play good football.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
The last time my father watched Juve was back in 2018 when we won 3:1 against Real in Madrid. He watched today's match. He called me to ask: "Son, what's the story with that Juve midfield? That's embarrassing!".

I'm seriously divided between Allegri or the midfield as our no.1 problem. I firmly believe that no matter the players at his disposal, Allegri is unable to make his team play good football. But I also firmly believe that no matter the coach, the attackers or the defenders, our midfielders are dumb talentless donkeys, just as unable as Allegri to play good football.
its a catch 22

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We've been sabotaging our midfield since 2015 it's embarrassing the decisions we've made every step of the way
Ronaldo signing was the final nail in the coffin for our midfield. We spent the money that should have been earmarked for our midfield on Ronaldo and resorted to freebies and rubbish for the engine of the team. Paratici really destroyed this squad with his shitty attempt at a Galacticos light.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 149)