out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
The problem is they would demand big salary. We don't want to risk end up making another allegri.
Pointing a coach is still hit and miss situation that you'll never know if he will be succeed or not unless it happens.
Exactly my feeling! IMO Motta is the best choice presently with Max's money due after he goes. @singus I know you mentioned Motta okay but like to know your more proven manager's list?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Man, this forum is dying too.

It really is a bunch of us of who are here for 10 to 20+ years, with some more recent ones... The activity has fallen off so much, especially this season.
why doesn't this forum attract anyone anymore? Are we shadowbanned in the Google results? does Gen Z not use forums? Is it the lack of LGBTQ representation?

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Every coach bar someone like Klopp will have their limitations.

Conte - great motivator, good at giving his teams an identity. Probably the sort of guy we need right now. However he's hot headed and petulant. Like a spoilt brat. Will probably burn bridges again at some point like he has done with every club he's coached.

Zidane - proven winner, former player. Knows the juve DNA. Wants to return (supposedly). Whether or not he was carried by his teams at Real is another question. Could he mould something out of this bunch of amateurs?

Motta - having a miracle season with Bologna. It almost makes sense that we'd go for someone like him. Plays an exciting brand of high press football, and his players look like a unit under him. However I'm not sure now is the time for experimenting. We tried with Pirlo and it didn't work. Granted Pirlo was a novice but still. I think we need an established winner and he doesn't fit the bill in that sense (then again, neither was Conte when he joined). His track record before joining Bologna is concerning, as Singus has demonstrated, and it is entirely possible that he is being carried by players who are punching above their weight.

So who does that leave us with? Palladino? Not many other great options out there. Klopp is fantasy and will never happen. I'd probably go with Zidane seeing as he's a somewhat doable luxury with several CL titles on his back and is actually willing to come back. Fairly low risk compared to the rest. Might as well take this opportunity.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Exactly my feeling! IMO Motta is the best choice presently with Max's money due after he goes. @singus I know you mentioned Motta okay but like to know your more proven manager's list?
More proven than Motta and not outside of reach:
- Marco Rose
- De Zerbi
- Nagelsmann
- Enrique
- Tuchel
- Zidane

Im not thinking all of these are necessarily super great coaches, but that they would all bring something new to our old ways, which I would value high right now.

That said, I wouldnt mind Motta, I like what he is doing.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Max Allegri :

"When I came back, we started a project, and we're continuing the required work . It's normal that when you're here, you have to try to win but patience is needed. We all have this ambition and we all give our best, but there are also respect for opponents."
please tell me he really said this or is this a joke, respect for opponents, you twat , we are Juventus, I want to kick their asses on the pitch ,I don't respect any team, is this guy for real, they should fear us you idiot, respect is earned not given.Why is this bozo still giving interviews before games, this is so pathetic.Please be gone at the end of the season, you are intolerable at this point, did you respect the fans that want you gone, the advertisers,sponsors,investors who lost money on this club or are you more worried about your paycheck.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Max Allegri :

"When I came back, we started a project, and we're continuing the required work . It's normal that when you're here, you have to try to win but patience is needed. We all have this ambition and we all give our best, but there are also respect for opponents."
enough is enough
rn the only thing I want to hear that comes out of his mouth is what Klopp said: I'm running out of energy.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
More proven than Motta and not outside of reach:
- Marco Rose
- De Zerbi
- Nagelsmann
- Enrique
- Tuchel

- Zidane

Im not thinking all of these are necessarily super great coaches, but that they would all bring something new to our old ways, which I would value high right now.

That said, I wouldnt mind Motta, I like what he is doing.
Fuck To The No, especially TomAss Tooshie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 353)