out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Throaters now clinging on to the "but the midfield" excuse :grin:

Who the hell has brought in like 20 different midfielders, but not developed a single useful player there over 8 seasons now? Pjanic was decent, although he was probably better or as good while at Roma.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Throaters now clinging on to the "but the midfield" excuse :grin:

Who the hell has brought in like 20 different midfielders, but not developed a single useful player there over 8 seasons now? Pjanic was decent, although he was probably better or as good while at Roma.
Question for the regulars...

I don't know this member well. I catch his posts from time to time but I can't decide if he's trolling or he's seriously this dumb?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Question for the regulars...

I don't know this member well. I catch his posts from time to time but I can't decide if he's trolling or he's seriously this dumb + arrogant?
I actually hoped that someone would say you're trolling, because it's a huge red flag and sign of complete dumbness when someone (you in this case) cannot even take a negative critic for Allegri if those who criticize do not put 100% of the blame on him for everything bad that is happening in Juventus.

Both Allegri and our midfield suck, irrelevant of each other. They just make one another suck even more. You cannot be that dumb not to be able to grasp this.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I actually hoped that someone would say you're trolling, because it's a huge red flag and sign of complete dumbness when someone (you in this case) cannot even take a negative critic for Allegri if those who criticize do not put 100% of the blame on him for everything bad that is happening in Juventus.

Both Allegri and our midfield suck, irrelevant of each other. They just make one another suck even more. You cannot be that dumb not to be able to grasp this.
Daidevil left because of such intelligent discussions by Singus.

singus

Sep 22, 2020

When you see the same posters changing the narrative and goal posts game after game, you kind of see a pattern, unless you are completely dumb.

Allegri and the whole team suck, not just the midfield. We have employed 20 midfielders with no change, its the same lame tactics and same problems we are facing. Of course all our problems would disappear if we bought him the currently best midfield in the world (as was the case when he took over from Conte, you could argue).
But the problems we have, we dont see other teams have, even if they have a half of our budget. Its more than dumb to think that just buying the right midfielder, will fix our problem. We tried that already.

- - - Updated - - -

Daidevil left because of such intelligent discussions by Singus.
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, besides PI, it was @Alen who mentioned midfield problems. No wonder the triggered post and attack from him :grin:

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The second position would be very important. It shows the growth that no one expected at the beginning. Second place would be crucial and incredible achievement by the group."

Allegri
Kos Omein Om Omak Ya Manyak Ya Mitnak Ya Khawal Ya Ibn El Labwa El Sharmoota El Marra El Moomes. Ya Manyak Ya Khawal Kos Deen Omak.

- - - Updated - - -

The last time my father watched Juve was back in 2018 when we won 3:1 against Real in Madrid. He watched today's match. He called me to ask: "Son, what's the story with that Juve midfield? That's embarrassing!".

I'm seriously divided between Allegri or the midfield as our no.1 problem. I firmly believe that no matter the players at his disposal, Allegri is unable to make his team play good football. But I also firmly believe that no matter the coach, the attackers or the defenders, our midfielders are dumb talentless donkeys, just as unable as Allegri to play good football.
Both are absolute dogshit. The Pezevenki insists on playing the same trash players too because he's a senile obdurate fuck who can't adapt or asjust his tactics.

Come summer, both Failegri and his garbage batch of mids should be fucked off - I'd only keep Alcaraz and Fagioli tbh.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Both Allegri and our midfield suck, irrelevant of each other. They just make one another suck even more.
This is partially true. You can't split the blame 50/50 when big part of why midfield sucks is the fraud. He is suffocating and downgrading every single player who was brought to the team.
I don't think they are great players at this moment but look at a bigger picture, we have or had world champions, European champions, countless internationals for their countries, all of them failed here under the frauds regime.

It's same situation in the attack but doesn't help the "fraud is not to blame" narrative. So conveniently you don't mention the forwards. In attack we have world class players but they are suffocated too. Who's the problem in this case. Look at Soule, he is doing great from the start of the season but wasn't good enough for allegri because fraud doesn't know how to utilize him or any other attacking player we have.

Jun 27, 2011
This is partially true. You can't split the blame 50/50 when big part of why midfield sucks is the fraud. He is suffocating and downgrading every single player who was brought to the team.
I don't think they are great players at this moment but look at a bigger picture, we have or had world champions, European champions, countless internationals for their countries, all of them failed here under the frauds regime.

It's same situation in the attack but doesn't help the "fraud is not to blame" narrative. So conveniently you don't mention the forwards. In attack we have world class players but they are suffocated too. Who's the problem in this case. Look at Soule, he is doing great from the start of the season but wasn't good enough for allegri because fraud doesn't know how to utilize him or any other attacking player we have.
This is so backwards.

Explain to me, when we had those world champions, european champions, and countless internationals for their countries, who of them failed? Because from what I remember, we won the league time and time again, and got to two cl finals. Regarding forwards, who are you referring to? Tevez? Morata? Dybala? Higuain?

Why am I even entertaining this stupidity.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
When you see the same posters changing the narrative and goal posts game after game, you kind of see a pattern, unless you are completely dumb.

Allegri and the whole team suck, not just the midfield. We have employed 20 midfielders with no change, its the same lame tactics and same problems we are facing. Of course all our problems would disappear if we bought him the currently best midfield in the world (as was the case when he took over from Conte, you could argue).
But the problems we have, we dont see other teams have, even if they have a half of our budget. Its more than dumb to think that just buying the right midfielder, will fix our problem. We tried that already.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, besides PI, it was @Alen who mentioned midfield problems. No wonder the triggered post and attack from him :grin:
Did we? Then who was that 'right midfielder'? Paredes or Pogba?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This is so backwards.

Explain to me, when we had those world champions, european champions, and countless internationals for their countries, who of them failed? Because from what I remember, we won the league time and time again, and got to two cl finals. Regarding forwards, who are you referring to? Tevez? Morata? Dybala? Higuain?

Dont bring facts into discussion.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
This is so backwards.

R u playing dumb or are actually this dumb!?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He isn't dumb. He is just convinced that Failegri is doing the best he can with the players at his disposal. This is where I strongly disagree, and I insist we should not be rewarding failure.

Patrizi is of the opinon, no, he is adamant that Failegri is the man to propel us forward. You have to respect that sentiment, even if it's erroneous.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Alen: “Allegri has done a shit job and should be sacked. Our midfield is also a major problem and we need to sign better midfielders.”

Dingus: “OMG you Allegri throater, throating Allegri so hard. Throater making so many excuses for Failegri, the worst coach in sports history. :rofl:

:lol2: clown poster, as always

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Alen: “Allegri has done a shit job and should be sacked. Our midfield is also a major problem and we need to sign better midfielders.”

Dingus: “OMG you Allegri throater, throating Allegri so hard. Throater making so many excuses for Failegri, the worst coach in sports history. :rofl:

I miss Dai. Please bring him back.

I know he's a sensitive pussy, but I will do a better job of trying to protect him/shield him from the nasty on Tuz.

singus

Sep 22, 2020

Please back that exact story up with quotes. Thank you.

I was in fact, mostly referring to you, as the throater here, I thought everyone knew.

And this was what I said:

"Throaters now clinging on to the "but the midfield" excuse :grin: "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 40, Guests: 468)