out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Meh... I disagree. We know what he did when he had a quality team. That record speaks for itself.
yeah 2 lost CL finals and a heap of other embarrassing European defeats to go along with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Get us into the cl. That's his job.
and to actually build a winning team, it has been nothing but stalemate. 21 mill of wages just for 3 years of stagnated horse shit and wasting some of the best talent we've got at the club.

- - - Updated - - -

You know Allegri is freaking useless at improving players if Motta of all people can get a tune out of a Nottingham forrest reject in Remo freaking Freuler!

fucking hell even Xabi Alonso is making Granit Xhaka look like a world beater at Leverkusen, despite being branded as useless by Arsenal fans for years, don't tell me Allegri would get anything like similar outcomes.

That is the difference between a good manager who doesn't earn 7 mill, and a fraud who does.

- - - Updated - - -

I also wouldn't expect a 7 mill a year manager to make such retarded decisions to sub on Alex Sandro and Miretti on the 85th minute whilst chasing the game when you have better attacking options on the bench. This club will continue to go round in circles till he is gone. Fact!

Last edited:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Meh... I disagree. We know what he did when he had a quality team. That record speaks for itself.
Deficiency in our overall play was masked by sheer quality at the time, match winner free kicks by pirlo Tevez carrying the whole attack etc but we were still giving up initiative that became worse overtime in later stages before he got let go. Joke at time for our passive play was conserving energy even with MVP our midfield were getting run over by badelj and co.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Deficiency in our overall play was masked by sheer quality at the time, match winner free kicks by pirlo Tevez carrying the whole attack etc but we were still giving up initiative that became worse overtime in later stages before he got let go. Joke at time for our passive play was conserving energy even with MVP our midfield were getting run over by badelj and co.
come on, that team had everything, especially in the league. we played on par with teams like bayern, real and barcelona, easily the best teams around 2015-19

we obviously had weaker matches, i remember the shaky start to the 2015/16 season or occasional slip-ups at away matches but that team played completely different football. it was dominant, midfielders could actually pass and create, wingbacks weren't lame, cb's were solid af. when you concede less than 30 goals per season and score more than 70 for 5 years and dominate the league while being competitive in europe there's really nothing to complain about

no need for this kind of revisionism ser

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
yeah 2 lost CL finals and a heap of other embarrassing European defeats to go along with it.

- - - Updated - - -

and to actually build a winning team, it has been nothing but stalemate. 21 mill of wages just for 3 years of stagnated horse shit and wasting some of the best talent we've got at the club.

- - - Updated - - -

You know Allegri is freaking useless at improving players if Motta of all people can get a tune out of a Nottingham forrest reject in Remo freaking Freuler!

fucking hell even Xabi Alonso is making Granit Xhaka look like a world beater at Leverkusen, despite being branded as useless by Arsenal fans for years, don't tell me Allegri would get anything like similar outcomes.

That is the difference between a good manager who doesn't earn 7 mill, and a fraud who does.

- - - Updated - - -

I also wouldn't expect a 7 mill a year manager to make such retarded decisions to sub on Alex Sandro and Miretti on the 85th minute whilst chasing the game when you have better attacking options on the bench. This club will continue to go round in circles till he is gone. Fact!
21 million in wages + 6.5 million Sandro's contract because the clown played him .

Jun 27, 2011
If that's the case sarri should have a statue outside the stadium instead of the can.
Meh... Sarri had a different team. A different expectations. He was supposed to win the title with that team. And get us to the CL final.

- - - Updated - - -

Ledds reject Weston freaking McKennie.

- - - Updated - - -

And when he get us there his goal would be to get us in the EL lol
Depends on the situation... With players like Gatti, Cambiaso, Weah, Locatelli, McKennie and Kostic, etc.... Europa league sounds like our level

- - - Updated - - -

Deficiency as in the greatest win ratio in our history?

- - - Updated - - -

Keep repeating those lies to your self. You r retarded enough to believe in them!
Dino with his usual low iq contribution.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine all of us morons meeting up and debating this shit in real life lmao

Would actually love it tbh. I’ll provide the bogan charm, B81 the hookers (katoey or regular), Lion will be wearing his Canadian Tire outfit, Post Ironic will build us all a log cabin big enough for the throaters and anti-Allegri crew to debate in peace in.
It would be lovely... Until Mk Dino shows up. I'd actually be a little afraid of that psychopath.

Last edited:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Meh... Sarri had a different team. A different expectations. He was supposed to win the title with that team. And get us to the CL final.

With straight face you claim fraud is brought and paid 7 millions a year just to finish 4th every season without any other expectations from him!!!???
Now u see why I lower my discussion on your iq level.

It would be lovely... Until Mk Dino shows up. I'd actually be a little afraid of that psychopath.
No need to be afraid you can always get away from trouble with your oral skills

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
For now there is a need for harmony between the club and the coach but underneath it all Allegri’s job is not on solid footing. There’s internal pressure pushing for a change at the helm as there is difference in vision between Giuntoli and Allegri about signing young players or experienced players.(@mirkonicolino)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Ledds reject Weston freaking McKennie.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends on the situation... With players like Gatti, Cambiaso, Weah, Locatelli, McKennie and Kostic, etc.... Europa league sounds like our level

- - - Updated - - -

Deficiency as in the greatest win ratio in our history?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Funny you mention mckennie, he was better under Pirlo though. Leeds were a mess, Jesse Marsch and Sam Allardyce is a level below current allegri and that in itself is low

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Expectation is a word for someone who is afraid of doing better. This word should not be in dictionary, not in this league, not in this club. Juventus 'expectations' are scudetto and CL. For anything less you chose the wrong club, go support lazio.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Meh... Sarri had a different team. A different expectations. He was supposed to win the title with that team. And get us to the CL final
:lol:

This is why Dino doesnt take you seriously. You really think the chasm is that great between our current squad and Sarri's to justify such a wild difference in expectations?

This squad is only good enough for 4th in Serie Ass but Sarri had a CL worthy team. Lmao.

Jun 27, 2011
Don't play dumb. I asked why he was brought from the start and do he fulfilled clubs expectations from him?
He was brought to steady the ship on field while we were going through a difficult time both on and off the field. Yes, so far he has fulfilled those expectations.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

This is why Dino doesnt take you seriously. You really think the chasm is that great between our current squad and Sarri's to justify such a wild difference in expectations?
Yes. Easily.

Last edited:

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Silly little boy! Your retardation is so cute sometimes
Yeah it can be hard to navigate the rules. Wanting the fraud gone while giving back on some of the insults, usually results in bans. There is a whole graveyard of people who cannot testify of this. I suspect it being the mods with the Allegri avatars, its been some tough 3 years with Allegri, also for them.

Imma :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 554)