out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
He isn't dumb. He is just convinced that Failegri is doing the best he can with the players at his disposal. This is where I strongly disagree, and I insist we should not be rewarding failure.

Patrizi is of the opinon, no, he is adamant that Failegri is the man to propel us forward. You have to respect that sentiment, even if it's erroneous.
I think me and you would a have great time debating stuff over couple of drinks

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
big part of why midfield sucks is the fraud. He is suffocating and downgrading every single player who was brought to the team.
I'm not sure if this is correct about our midfielders.
McKennie was the worst midfielder in the EPL less than a year ago. Rabiot was even worse under Sarri and Pirlo. Ramsey and Arthur were just as terrible under Pirlo. Pogba and Fagioli didn't need Allegri to "suffocate" and "downgrade" themselves. You might make an argument about Locatelli, but that's about it.
While I fully agree that Allegri is a master of suffocating attacking talent, the midfielders are terrible with or without Allegri.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Imagine all of us morons meeting up and debating this shit in real life lmao

Would actually love it tbh. I’ll provide the bogan charm, B81 the hookers (katoey or regular), Lion will be wearing his Canadian Tire outfit, Post Ironic will build us all a log cabin big enough for the throaters and anti-Allegri crew to debate in peace in.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Imagine all of us morons meeting up and debating this shit in real life lmao

Would actually love it tbh. I’ll provide the bogan charm, B81 the hookers (katoey or regular), Lion will be wearing his Canadian Tire outfit, Post Ironic will build us all a log cabin big enough for the throaters and anti-Allegri crew to debate in peace in.
Don't forget Gordo, Alan, and Dai. We'd also need BadAss there too, and of course Osman, Quetzalcoatl, Dru, Kyle, Hust, Jack, Bjerknes, AFL Italia, Andi the Albo, and the 3S of Swag, Serge, and Salvo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
McKennie was the worst midfielder in the EPL less than a year ago. Rabiot was even worse under Sarri and Pirlo. Ramsey and Arthur were just as terrible under Pirlo. Pogba and Fagioli didn't need Allegri to "suffocate" and "downgrade" themselves. You might make an argument about Locatelli, but that's about it.
While I fully agree that Allegri is a master of suffocating attacking talent, the midfielders are terrible with or without Allegri.
Well I mean if Klopp can somehow make a midfield which consists the likes of an underwhelming Macalister, Trent who is a RB, endo, Szoboszlai and Harvey Elliot tick... I'd hardly say liverpool have a great midfield on paper by any stretch.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Well I mean if Klopp can somehow make a midfield which consists the likes of an underwhelming Macalister, Trent who is a RB, endo, Szoboszlai and Harvey Elliot tick... I'd hardly say liverpool have a great midfield on paper by any stretch.
Allegri's fault is that he didn't bring quality midfielders, or simply midfielders who'd tick. I won't take it as his sin that he didn't make the available midfielders tick. No soul on Earth can do that.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Allegri's fault is that he didn't bring quality midfielders, or simply midfielders who'd tick. I won't take it as his sin that he didn't make the available midfielders tick. No soul on Earth can do that.
I'm sorry but I disagree, if this past 3 years has taught us anything is that Allegri can't build a team to save his life, you can bring him all the quality in the world he'll still either give them brainless instructions or play them at wingback or some other retarded position.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm sorry but I disagree, if this past 3 years has taught us anything is that Allegri can't build a team to save his life, you can bring him all the quality in the world he'll still either give them brainless instructions or play them at wingback or some other retarded position.
But we didn't bring him all the quality in the world, did we? We barely brought him any quality. I think he's done and he's too stubborn and conservative to achieve anything close to what he won in 2015-2020. I also think that even with much better players his team will play boring football and won't win much.

A small footnote: 1when I said that we barely brought him any quality, it's also his fault because I'd like to think that a manager of a top team should have the authority to have a say in transfer matters. He either doesn't have the authority, or he was bringing some piss poor players.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
But we didn't bring him all the quality in the world, did we? We barely brought him any quality. I think he's done and he's too stubborn and conservative to achieve anything close to what he won in 2015-2020. I also think that even with much better players his team will play boring football and won't win much.

A small footnote: *when I said that we barely brought him any quality, it's also his fault because I'd like to think that a manager of some top team should have the authority to have a say in transfer matters. He either doesn't have the authority, or he was bringing some piss poor players.
quality doesn't necessarily guarantee success, he has international experienced players in Rabiot and Locatelli and yet he can't get any real consistency out of them much like the other mids.

We match up against inferior midfielders most weeks in Serie A and yet we make them look like world beaters.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Agree about some of it but certainly more than this can be done with the midfielders we have at the moment.
Biggest issue is, all that money aren't given to the fraud to be on par with senile bums (Sarri) and rookies (Pirlo) from previous years. Much more players and team development was expected from coach earning top european salary.
Look at Bologna midfield:
IMG_20240226_012046.jpg

Do you really believe allegri can make them play the way they are doing it now!?!?
Can you say they are soo much better quality players than ours, I don't think so.
Conclusion is only one, their coach has done his job and ours is fraud!

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
To think I believe there are managers who earn less than 7 mill a year, require less than 7 mill a year in wages, most probably not even Italian who could get consistency and refinement in their roles out of the likes of Locatelli and Rabiot.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Agree about some of it but certainly more than this can be done with the midfielders we have at the moment.
Biggest issue is, all that money aren't given to the fraud to be on par with senile bums (Sarri) and rookies (Pirlo) from previous years. Much more players and team development was expected from coach earning top european salary.
This, you cant agree to come to the club on such high salary and after few matches to say non e squadra, lol, like what is your job man

- - - Updated - - -

If your objective is 4th place then get a 4th place coach salary

Jun 27, 2011
Meh... I disagree. We know what he did when he had a quality team. That record speaks for itself.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This, you cant agree to come to the club on such high salary and after few matches to say non e squadra, lol, like what is your job man

- - - Updated - - -

If your objective is 4th place then get a 4th place coach salary
I think that non e squadra comment was a PR op to fluff his useless existence, he knows he sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 76, Guests: 434)