out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think we've put inter on a pedastool because of what they did in Europe. Inzaghi is an Allegri version 2,their quality is overstated. Not to say they don't have more than us but they have plenty of weak points.
No doubt about it. All this hype about this 'elite' Inter team that this numpty Patrizi is waxing lyricals about when they've won 1 league title in the last 4 years, botching the scudetto to an inferior Milan team and a similar level Napoli side in the process.

It doesn't need to be mentioned that they got the rub of the green in last year's CL. Finished below mid-table Real Sociedad in their group this year. Failed to beat them in both the home and away fixture.

Seriously, this ridiculous posturing of Inter just to make Allegro look like some messiah of some sorts and create an illusion that he's working miracles with this squad is far from the truth.

Of course the usual suspects are turning a blind eye to this nonsense as it makes Allegro look good.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Inter are a 3rd rate European team. I said it when it happened you can't just look at a CL campaign finish to determine quality.

They lost to Bayern in the groups, beat 2 clubs from an even poorer league than Serie A and then got their inferior City rivals in the Semis. The only big team they've beaten in years is a Barca side with some dodgy officiating and let's be serious Barca are elite in name only. They're broke & have been a joke in Europe for years now.

This Inter side is just a knock off 2011 Juve with a better attack but inferior everywhere else.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
No doubt about it. All this hype about this 'elite' Inter team that this numpty Patrizi is waxing lyricals about when they've won 1 league title in the last 4 years, botching the scudetto to an inferior Milan team and a similar level Napoli side in the process.

It doesn't need to be mentioned that they got the rub of the green in last year's CL. Finished below mid-table Real Sociedad in their group this year. Failed to beat them in both the home and away fixture.

Seriously, this ridiculous posturing of Inter just to make Allegro look like some messiah of some sorts and create an illusion that he's working miracles with this squad is far from the truth.

Of course the usual suspects are turning a blind eye to this nonsense as it makes Allegro look good.
To add on this, as a defensive powerhouse in europe they managed to get spanked with 5 goals in 6 matches against second and third tier teams in their group. @Patrizi avoid to include this in his theories because it doesn't support his narrative. He only mentions 10 goals merda consived in mediocre serieA.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

I don't know whose agenda is what, but Inter has nothing to do with Allegri and rating them is simply equivalent to watching football. The bolded makes me think you havent actually paid too close attention to them this season.

They rotated their entire CL campaign in the groups and won it, something like 5 squad players starting in the CL matches on average. That's impossible to take as a negative, they treated the CL group stages as the coppa italia and qualified as first.

Looking more closely for example at the game where they conceded 3 goals (and didn't lose), they rotated 9 players including the GK. The only starters were Darmian and Acerbi and they drew away to Benfica.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Inter are a 3rd rate European team. I said it when it happened you can't just look at a CL campaign finish to determine quality.

They lost to Bayern in the groups, beat 2 clubs from an even poorer league than Serie A and then got their inferior City rivals in the Semis. The only big team they've beaten in years is a Barca side with some dodgy officiating and let's be serious Barca are elite in name only. They're broke & have been a joke in Europe for years now.

This Inter side is just a knock off 2011 Juve with a better attack but inferior everywhere else.
You mean the same Barca who won La Liga last year and spent a boatload on to acquire Lewandowski and others in the 2022 summer mercato.

Current Inter is a second rate European team, at worst. They just played in the CL final and are on pace for a 98 pt season this year and cruised the group stage in CL. Don’t be ridiculous. You could make an argument for Real Madrid, Bayern, ManCity, Liverpool being clearly superior and that’s it. The second level of teams right now is PSG, Inter, Atletico, etc.

Doesn’t excuse our shitshow against them, but lol at calling them third rate.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I don't know whose agenda is what, but Inter has nothing to do with Allegri and rating them is simply equivalent to watching football. The bolded makes me think you havent actually paid too close attention to them this season.

They rotated their entire CL campaign in the groups and won it, something like 5 squad players starting in the CL matches on average. That's impossible to take as a negative, they treated the CL group stages as the coppa italia and qualified as first.

Looking more closely for example at the game where they conceded 3 goals (and didn't lose), they rotated 9 players including the GK. The only starters were Darmian and Acerbi and they drew away to Benfica.
R u sure!?
IMG_20240207_182037.jpg

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I'll give you a fact. If Allegri is our manager for next season, we won't win Serie A and we'll be embarrassed in the CL group stages again. He will blow our small budget gained from selling Chiesa, Soule, and other creative players and fill our squad with semi-retired but 'experienced' bums like Felipe Anderson. De Sciglio will get an extension too. Conte will take over at Milan and we'll drop from second to third spot. There is nothing from the last three seasons to suggest anything different.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
You mean the same Barca who won La Liga last year and spent a boatload on to acquire Lewandowski and others in the 2022 summer mercato.

Current Inter is a second rate European team, at worst. They just played in the CL final and are on pace for a 98 pt season this year and cruised the group stage in CL. Don’t be ridiculous. You could make an argument for Real Madrid, Bayern, ManCity, Liverpool being clearly superior and that’s it. The second level of teams right now is PSG, Inter, Atletico, etc.

They wont finish with 98, pretty certain they'll regress to a more normal pace over the course of the season. And it was a shitty CL group. I think we can all agree that Inter isnt a top8 team in Europe, but they probably are a top16 team.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They wont finish with 98, pretty certain they'll regress to a more normal pace over the course of the season. And it was a shitty CL group. I think we can all agree that Inter isnt a top8 team in Europe, but they probably are a top16 team.
What 8 teams are better? Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Liverpool clearly… Maybe PSG and Atletico. That’s 6. You placing Arsenal and Tottenham over them? Lol Or Barca who they knocked out of CL just last season? Lol

They are at worst a top 10 team in Europe, and going by results this year and last are probably in the group behind the clear top 4 above.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'll give you a fact. If Allegri is our manager for next season, we won't win Serie A and we'll be embarrassed in the CL group stages again. He will blow our small budget gained from selling Chiesa, Soule, and other creative players and fill our squad with semi-retired but 'experienced' bums like Felipe Anderson. De Sciglio will get an extension too. Conte will take over at Milan and we'll drop from second to third spot. There is nothing from the last three seasons to suggest anything different.
But the good news is we will be able to focus on securing the third spot in the Scudetto race once we finish 4th in the group.

Jun 27, 2011
That's not a fact. Just as me saying we'll be playing two finals in the Champions League again with Allegri isn't.

But I'll give you a fact so you can look up what a fact really means. We have 53 points. If we continue like that, and if we take another step forward next season, as big as we've taken this season, we can almost be sure that we'll win Serie A. Unless Inter wins every game and breaks the Serie A record.

That's a fact.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013

Meh. I don't care what Barca done domestically they have been dreadful in Europe. Wasn't that the Barca team who went on to get K.Od in Europa by a shit Man Unitec team?

Barca usually beat RM to the League these days but we all know which one you'd rather draw in Europe. Much like we won 9 in a row but had several embarrassing knockout campaigns.

Sure you can argue semantics all you want but for me Tier 1 is the 2-3 teams that are clear CL favourites

Then you have the non City English teams most years and PSG as believable outsiders. Then the likes of Inter after that for me.

Yes you can shout CL FINALIST all you want, let's see what happens when they're not playing AC Milan or Portugese feeder clubs this season.

Of course, fair play if they prove me wrong but they haven't yet. They are nothing special and we treated them like we got dropped into a game vs 2010 Barca.

Jun 27, 2011
What 8 teams are better? Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Liverpool clearly… Maybe PSG and Atletico. That’s 6. You placing Arsenal and Tottenham over them? Lol Or Barca who they knocked out of CL just last season? Lol

They are at worst a top 10 team in Europe, and going by results this year and last are probably in the group behind the clear top 4 above.
I'd argue that they're only behind City, Liverpool, Bayern and Liverpool. I'd even argue that Inter could eliminate some of those.

But so could Atletico.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Meh. I don't care what Barca done domestically they have been dreadful in Europe. Wasn't that the Barca team who went on to get K.Od in Europa by a shit Man Unitec team?

Barca usually beat RM to the League these days but we all know which one you'd rather draw in Europe. Much like we won 9 in a row but had several embarrassing knockout campaigns.

Sure you can argue semantics all you want but for me Tier 1 is the 2-3 teams that are clear CL favourites

Then you have the non City English teams most years and PSG as believable outsiders. Then the likes of Inter after that for me.

Yes you can shout CL FINALIST all you want, let's see what happens when they're not playing AC Milan or Portugese feeder clubs this season.

Of course, fair play if they prove me wrong but they haven't yet. They are nothing special and we treated them like we got dropped into a game vs 2010 Barca.
You really arguing that Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea and the likes are right now above current Inter? C’mon.

There are 4-5 top tier CL teams right now. Real Madrid, Bayern, City, Liverpool, and maybe PSG. After that you have the 2nd tier English teams, Atletico, Inter, and Barca. There is absolutely no way Inter has been below those teams these two seasons. C’mon dude.

And I’m not disagreeing about our performance. It was pathetic and rubbish. They are a better squad, but nowhere near that much better.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
You really arguing that Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea and the likes are right now above current Inter? C’mon.

There are 4-5 top tier CL teams right now. Real Madrid, Bayern, City, Liverpool, and maybe PSG. After that you have the 2nd tier English teams, Atletico, Inter, and Barca. There is absolutely no way Inter has been below those teams these two seasons. C’mon dude.

And I’m not disagreeing about our performance. It was pathetic and rubbish. They are a better squad, but nowhere near that much better.
Give me some credit I won't ever rank Tottenham that goes without saying :lol:

Really you're just dividing up tiers into bigger groups than me. You can have them in your tier 2 if you want but in a competition where only a few teams can realistically win it I have them lower down than you.

Scraping 4 points off of a Barca that got embarrassed by United, losing 2-0 to Bayern twice then beating 2 Portugese teams and AC Milan then finishing 2nd this year to Real Sociedad is all we have to go by right now. For me that means almost nothing.

But I'll happily concede if they knock out a couple of solid teams this year. Until then, nah.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
based on the last 3 seasons this is the uefa ranking. ignore the successful el/conference league clubs like roma, west ham or sevilla for a second (because uefa, this useless organization awards the same coefficient points for wins over astana and barcelona), and you get a comprehensive list of the strongest teams in the last 3 seasons.

inda is easily a top10 team at the moment, how the fuck is even up for discussion. one of those tuz specials again.

Screenshot_2024-02-07-21-34-03-96_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
based on the last 3 seasons this is the uefa ranking. ignore the successful el/conference league clubs like roma, west ham or sevilla for a second (because uefa, this useless organization awards the same coefficient points for wins over astana and barcelona), and you get a comprehensive list of the strongest teams in the last 3 seasons.

inda is easily a top10 team at the moment, how the fuck is even up for discussion. one of those tuz specials again.

Screenshot_2024-02-07-21-34-03-96_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Nah, bro. They are top 16 only. I have it on good authority. Lol

I think some people fail to realize just how few top teams there currently are in football. With the inability of English teams outside Liverpool and ManCity to get their shit together, the fall off of Barca, the collapse of Juve, and PSG never really taking that final step… there are maybe 4 teams that I would call top level teams right now. And even Liverpool hardly qualifies for that tier this year seeing as they failed so badly last year and aren’t even in CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Give me some credit I won't ever rank Tottenham that goes without saying :lol:

Really you're just dividing up tiers into bigger groups than me. You can have them in your tier 2 if you want but in a competition where only a few teams can realistically win it I have them lower down than you.

Scraping 4 points off of a Barca that got embarrassed by United, losing 2-0 to Bayern twice then beating 2 Portugese teams and AC Milan then finishing 2nd this year to Real Sociedad is all we have to go by right now. For me that means almost nothing.

But I'll happily concede if they knock out a couple of solid teams this year. Until then, nah.
Fair enough. We’re just dividing the teams differently. I’ve got a top contender group of a few teams and then place Inter with the other 4-5 teams that could plausibly get there however unlikely, like Inter last year,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 140)