out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Next steps, shown the door, please for the love of Juve, just go, your a fraud, no style, no plan,no identity,no grit, no soul, no life, no passion, no attack, no sense, we need to show you the door, go to the SA please, can't stand your dog and pony show, your so fake this isn't funny anymore, second place is never good for this club you need to be gone at the end of the season.
New coach new ideas not dinoball , I want to watch a team give everything on the pitch everything like lippi's team, everything leave it all on the pitch blood ,sweat, vomit, I don't care just please fuck off.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 27, 2011
We need an identity. Allegri's style is not at all suited to these players even if we have improved. We need to build something, like you mentioned we have improved but I still don't think we know who we are or what we want to be. Allegri is finished as a top coach because unlike his previous spell he hasn't shown a willingness to adapt, that for me is a death-knell for managers.

I know this sound hyperbolic and exaggerated given we have improved this season but really that has all been based on player form as opposed to tactical or idealogical changes in play. I also don't see how Allegri can match up with this new idea we have of bleeding in youngsters in the long term, he will always search for established players as they are perfect for what he wants to do and how he likes to play. It would be a massive mistake to keep him beyond this season. I completely agree that we need to dominate, it is a must for us.

In regards to others comments about not winning the champions league Etc, that may be true but also football is never as simple as most money = winning European trophies but that is looking too far ahead anyway. This season we must secure top 4 and then put in a clear plan for the next 5 years, I fail to see how Allegri could fit into that unless we want to continue with this unconvincing style that we have seen for the last couple of years.

This Inter game was Max in a nutshell, he still thinks that we have the team we once had and that not losing is more important than winning - I think with a confidence based team that we currently have you had to try and win this game and that if you lost well you accept that. The only way we could flip the momentum was a win. I think young inexperienced teams need these types of wins to grow, Allegri was more convinced that not losing will suffice, I disagree.
This forum would be so much better if there was more of these kind of posts. This I can respect. But I disagree.

You mention identity. And the fact that Allegri's style isn't suited to these players. This I kinda disagree with. In my opinion, Allegri has optimised this team. This is our identity as a team. And this is as good as this team is, and can be. As soon as we try to be pretty and play, we fault on our own. Especially with a midfield that isn't comfortable with the ball at their feet, and our only pretty player is an 18 year old. This has led Allegri to realise that the best way to gain as many points as possible is to play this way. That has been the case. We're above everyone else, expect Inter. With a very healthy 53 points. Something that's very acceptable this year. This is the job he has this year. Build a team and secure Champions League qualification. That hasn't changed because we lost to Inter.

Building is about something more than you make it out to be. We're not better this year than last season just because some players decided to get better. It's exactly because of tactical and idealogical changes. Players know their roles and structure. And on top of that, there's been a mentality change that's been missing since Allegri's last term. It's been a huge step forward this season, regarding almost everything, except being pretty. And this where the discussion tends go a little haywire.

I think people got a little lost with our good season so far. The fact that we were there, playing against Inter in a so called title decider is very misleading. The fact is that there's huge gap between these teams. That was very well known before the season started. And it showed. Almost all over the pitch. We're not there yet. Nor should we be.
There's no way we could've dominated Inter at their home at this time. This was always gonna be an uneven match. And our best chance at a result was to avoid their counter attacks at all cost, and hope for one ourselves. One that Vlahovic got. As soon as we tried to push 3m further forward, Inter countered again and again and Tek had to keep us in the game. That's not because of Allegri. That's because our players couldn't string together three simple passes without losing the ball and crumbling from Inter's pressure.
Inter sat really deep. In a very similar way we did. The difference was their quality. Too many players in our team just crumbled and lost their one vs one battle. Simple as that.

Not losing this game WAS more important than winning it. And I feel like you got it wrong. Allegri does realise that we don't have the team that we once had. Which is exactly why he set this game up in the way that he did. People who expected us to dominate Inter at their home turf, I question if those people realise.

There's really not a huge difference between how Allegri set us up, vs how Inzaghi set Inter up. As we were essentially mirroring them. They just came out on top because their players completely dominated ours all over the pitch. Vlahovic looked like a second divisional player compared to Lautaro on the night. Thuram was causing all sorts of trouble on the counter while Yildiz was having a nightmare. Their midfield were making absurd quality passes, while Locatelli and Rabiot offered nothing. Our players looked scared of the occasion.

Thankfully. The board seems to realise that letting Allegri go would be a mistake. They acknowledge the good job done this season. Not let this loss affect us in any way is the best way forward. Securing second is an accomplishment. And showing up next season with much needed reinforcements will be much appreciated.

This Inter side is extremely strong in my opinion. One of europe's strongest. Capable of competing against City and the others. We're not there yet.
Marotta has done incredibly well to build this Inter team. Meanwhile Paratici ruined ours. That's where the difference between Inter and Juve lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like you've lost the plot here or trying to be a petty troll.

Literally everyone here acknowledges that Inter are the much better side but most here were upset to see us not putting a fight. It is the approach that leaves a lot to be desired.

But you're literally running around here spamming everywhere saying 'Inter one of the best teams in Europe, best defense in Europe and there's nothing much Allegri could do'.

We made them look like prime Barca for sure because our approach sucks be it home fixture or the away fixture. Having 10 men in your own half trying to scrape a point like a typical relegation level team but according to you, that's not on Allegri but down to our squad quality and Inter being one of the 'best teams in Europe'

Take a break pls.
They looked more like prime Juve than they did "prime Barca". Not that you'd realise it. But you don't sound like someone who knows that he's talking about. So...

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Normal folks : Our approach against Inter was questionable. We could've put more of a fight than having 1 shot on target.

Patrizi : People expect us to to dominate Inter on their home turf. I don't understand!

Normal folks: Inter are a better team than us, they have better players than us but we're not that far off.

Patrizi : Inter are one of the best teams in Europe on par with City. Much wow! Their midfield is absurd, such quality passes! Vlahovic looked like a second division player!

Man take a rest. You're just being as bad as the anti-Allegro spammers at this point. No need to write a wall of text full of exaggerated stuff.

Jun 27, 2011
Normal folks : Our approach against Inter was questionable. We could've put more of a fight than having 1 shot on target.

Patrizi : People expect us to to dominate Inter on their home turf. I don't understand!

Normal folks: Inter are a better team than us, they have better players than us but we're not that far off.

Patrizi : Inter are one of the best teams in Europe on par with City. Much wow! Their midfield is absurd, such quality passes! Vlahovic looked like a second division player!

Man take a rest. You're just being as bad as the anti-Allegro spammers at this point. No need to write a wall of text full of exaggerated stuff.
At least try a little harder... Show me that you know what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the disease Juve supporters are fighting against allegri supporters. Fraud is patient number one and he managed to infect all of his throaters.

Do you even know the motto of this club?!
Yes. Do you realise that a point against Inter at their turf would've kept us in the race and more likely to win the title? That's what it means.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not losing this game WAS more important than winning it. And I feel like you got it wrong. Allegri does realise that we don't have the team that we once had. Which is exactly why he set this game up in the way that he did. People who expected us to dominate Inter at their home turf, I question if those people realise.
I agree. It did kind of make sense.

But the reality is that usually only experienced teams are capable of approaching games with this type of mentality. If you've been dominating for a few years, you know what it takes to get a draw. If you have a squad with players who have not had any results to speak of (as we do), it can be easier to just go for the win. It avoids the trap of having to think too much during the game and thinking allows doubt to creep in.

I'm not sure I agree with your other point. Yes, Marotta does excellent work. We'd be much better off if we still had him. But in my mind a manager must have some say in which players we're getting or at least inform the ds of his gameplan.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
At least try a little harder... Show me that you know what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Do you realise that a point against Inter at their turf would've kept us in the race and more likely to win the title? That's what it means.
Buddy we didn't even chase a fucking point. What match did you watch? We barely raised our block in the 2nd half and stuck with only 2 attackers until the final whistle

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So basically agresti saying today we either renew allegri before next season or find someone new who will be young as we can ill afford to keep a manager on with a year left as they can't plan for the future afterwards

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Fabrizio Ravanelli :

“Sundays match it was evident that Allegri performed a sporting miracle with this team by getting them within reach of the scudetto i can't understand the criticism he keeps on getting.” (@tvplayofficial)

Jun 27, 2011
Buddy we didn't even chase a fucking point. What match did you watch? We barely raised our block in the 2nd half and stuck with only 2 attackers until the final whistle
Do you realise that as soon as we stepped 3m further forward, they could've scored five? Did you not even read what I said? Did you even watch the game?

- - - Updated - - -

I think Giuntoli is not compatible with Allegri so I dont think our current coach is a long term plan.
Let's see. This transfer window will be his first significant one. They're working together. Time will tell.

- - - Updated - - -

Fabrizio Ravanelli :

“Sundays match it was evident that Allegri performed a sporting miracle with this team by getting them within reach of the scudetto i can't understand the criticism he keeps on getting.” (@tvplayofficial)
Ravanelli gets it. I get it... You get it..

Not everybody does.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 27, Guests: 395)