out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If they diminish the level of Inter, they can direct their anger towards something else than their unrealistic expectations. It's psychological. In other words, Tuz special.
yeah i know man. it's just weird

btw here's an other ranking (opta power ranking, elo based system, completely objective and calculated automatically):

1707341446912.png

this isn't 100% reliable because it uses data from different leagues, and for example i don't rate psg that high and i'd put pool and bayern above inda too, either way easily one of the top teams in europe at the moment. anyway...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
That's not a fact. Just as me saying we'll be playing two finals in the Champions League again with Allegri isn't.

But I'll give you a fact so you can look up what a fact really means. We have 53 points. If we continue like that, and if we take another step forward next season, as big as we've taken this season, we can almost be sure that we'll win Serie A. Unless Inter wins every game and breaks the Serie A record.

That's a fact.
If Inter improve upon this season at the same rate, they'll win Serie A again and will win a CL too if we go with your facts. While we take a small step forward, Inter and others are taking bigger steps. If we improve at Allegri's rate, we might register 3 shots on goal against Inter while they will register at least 15 by your metrics. We play one game a week and didn't even tickle Inter who qualified for CL knockouts, had to fly out to Saudi Arabia for Supercoppa, then came back to dominate us. I do admire your faith and optimism though, maybe it's because we're getting Felipe Neymar Jr Anderson.

Oct 23, 2011
If Inter improve upon this season at the same rate, they'll win Serie A again and will win a CL too if we go with your facts. While we take a small step forward, Inter and others are taking bigger steps. If we improve at Allegri's rate, we might register 3 shots on goal against Inter while they will register at least 15 by your metrics. We play one game a week and didn't even tickle Inter who qualified for CL knockouts, had to fly out to Saudi Arabia for Supercoppa, then came back to dominate us. I do admire your faith and optimism though, maybe it's because we're getting Felipe Neymar Jr Anderson.
Inter qualified for the CL knockouts in December and they have been back from Saudi Arabia for 2 weeks now. Since December, they have played 1 whole game more than Juventus.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Inter qualified for the CL knockouts in December and they have been back from Saudi Arabia for 2 weeks now. Since December, they have played 1 whole game more than Juventus.
What about travel plus the 'extra' games played were high stress games unlike the cakewalk that is Serie A. What happened last time we were in the CL in an easy group?

Oct 23, 2011
What about travel plus the 'extra' games played were high stress games unlike the cakewalk that is Serie A. What happened last time we were in the CL in an easy group?
Again, last time they traveled was 2 weeks ago. And what high stress games are you talking about? The supercoppa games were a walk in the park for them. Did we get eliminated last year because we were fatigued or because we sucked ass? I’ve also never heard a juventino complain about a packed schedule when we competed until the end in all 3 competitions we played in for a decade, but now when it can be used as an “argument” against Allegri we bring it up. Fact is that Inter player 1 more game than Juventus since December and that’s it.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Why so much discourse about someone who will be renewed without abandon. The crown must be handed to a worthy paisan. Name one who would be a viable successor.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
What 8 teams are better? Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Liverpool clearly… Maybe PSG and Atletico. That’s 6. You placing Arsenal and Tottenham over them? Lol Or Barca who they knocked out of CL just last season? Lol

They are at worst a top 10 team in Europe, and going by results this year and last are probably in the group behind the clear top 4 above.
Besides the 6 that you mentioned I'd also put Barca and Arsenal ahead of Inter, yes. but you're right, they probably are not only top16, but also top10.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
What is tuz expectations from this juve team?

when i go to restaurant i want clean atmosphere and good food.

imagine going to restaurant being served shit on a platter and so you are complaining about it and calling the chef terrible.

then other crazy restaurant goers that are worshipers of the chef attack you. imagine then the excuses they use:

1. there were budget cuts. sure you want a nice steak but best we can do is shit on a platter.
  2. you don't like shit? wow you are so spoiled go support another restaurant you don't know how good the chef is doing with ingredients to give you this shit.
  3. it doesn't matter if your plate is all shit no steak, no matter what the chef does he can't compete with the restaurant across the street cuz they bought all the health inspectors
  4. oh you don't think shit tastes good? well last 5-6 dinners, the chef also served cake with the shit! gotcha now!

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Unless Inter can prove it this year that they can make a deep CL run, there are no grounds to consider them 'one of the best teams in Europe'.

You gain that reputation by consistently making deep CL runs, not a one off run which was largely due to getting a lucky draw.

JJ weren't considered a serious European team until they started making quarter finals and finals regularly.

Friendly reminder that Spurs made a CL final as well which mirrors Inter's CL run of last year.

Besides as pointed out, they are not dominant domestically either like Marotta's JJ.

Sorry but don't buy this hype at all.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
when i go to restaurant i want clean atmosphere and good food.

imagine going to restaurant being served shit on a platter and so you are complaining about it.

then other crazy restaurant goers that are worshipers of the chef attack you. imagine then the excuses they use:

1. there were budget cuts. sure you want a nice steak but best we can do is shit on a platter.
  2. you don't like shit? wow you are so spoiled go support another restaurant you don't know how good the chef is doing with ingredients to give you this shit.
  3. it doesn't matter if your plate is all shit no steak, no matter what the chef does he can't compete with the restaurant across the street cuz they bought all the health inspectors
  4. oh you don't think shit tastes good? well last 5-6 dinners, the chef also served cake with the shit! gotcha now!
5. But don't forget that the chef once served a three-course big meal for some guests from Spain. True delicacy.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Unless Inter can prove it this year that they can make a deep CL run, there are no grounds to consider them 'one of the best teams in Europe'.

You gain that reputation by consistently making deep CL runs, not a one off run which was largely due to getting a lucky draw.

JJ weren't considered a serious European team until they started making quarter finals and finals regularly.

Friendly reminder that Spurs made a CL final as well which mirrors Inter's CL run of last year.

Besides as pointed out, they are not dominant domestically either like Marotta's JJ.

Not what I’m saying. I’m saying they are a top 8 team in Europe currently. Which seems pretty obvious given the dearth of high quality teams outside the top 4-5 of ManCity, Real Madrid, Bayern, Liverpool, and maybe PSG. And Liverpool didn’t even qualify for CL this year, finishing behind terrible ManU and Newcastle squads who just got embarrassed in group stage, finishing last place in their groups. Manu behind Galatasaray and Copenhagen :lol:

So aside from those 5 above, and perhaps Atletico… who else is better currently? Arsenal? Chelsea? Barca? Lol

Anyways. Inter clearly has a better squad than us. It’s not really debatable. However, our performance was still pathetic and embarrassing, and we our squad is much better than that match and many others.

Jun 27, 2011
It's irrelevant wether Inter are the second best team in europe, or 6th. That's losing sight of the argument.

The point of the matter is that we're not close to that level.

We're on our second (basically first) season of a cycle. While they're well into their cycle. It took time for them to create that team. And it will take us time as well. That's what building a team means.

Marotta has been building that team since 2018. While we just started building ours. With an 18 year old kid as our best weapon.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Not what I’m saying. I’m saying they are a top 8 team in Europe currently. Which seems pretty obvious given the dearth of high quality teams outside the top 4-5 of ManCity, Real Madrid, Bayern, Liverpool, and maybe PSG. And Liverpool didn’t even qualify for CL this year, finishing behind terrible ManU and Newcastle squads who just got embarrassed in group stage, finishing last place in their groups. Manu behind Galatasaray and Copenhagen :lol:

So aside from those 5 above, and perhaps Atletico… who else is better currently? Arsenal? Chelsea? Barca? Lol

Anyways. Inter clearly has a better squad than us. It’s not really debatable. However, our performance was still pathetic and embarrassing, and we our squad is much better than that match and many others.
And that's the whole point. They are obviously better but we are not far off. Our approach in both fixtures against them was disappointing. We gave them too much respect and they weren't exactly iron tight in the back.

Given that we do not have scudetto expectations this year, we could have been more adventurous going forward. We did not capitalize on our momentum from the past few months. We played exactly like how Inter expected us to play. Predictable and safe. The argument should've ended then and there.

But unfortunately, we have guys like Patrizi trying to convince everyone that we are nowhere near their level and making a needless argument of glorifying Inter. Let's just agree to disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

It's irrelevant wether Inter are the second best team in europe, or 6th. That's losing sight of the argument.

We're on our second (basically first) season of a cycle. While they're well into their cycle. It took time for them to create that team. And it will take us time as well. That's what building a team means.

Marotta has been building that team since 2018. While we just started building ours. With an 18 year old kid as our best weapon.
See this kind of exaggeration is why you will continue to be considered as a troll and not taken seriously.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

Well, I could imagine us being much closer point-wise if we didn't have to cope with losing Pogba and Fagioli...

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

They were 2nd in Europe last year. No amount of acrobatics will make them less than second in Europe atm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 60, Guests: 381)