out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
We bitch every single week about their referee decisions and how many points they gain from that and then when we fail to show up against them suddenly they're the best team out there, what can we do, blah blah
Excellent point of how throaters narrative changed in just 10 days only to find some excuse for fraud don't doing his job.
I already called some members about this but as usual they flip - flopped out of answering it.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Holy shit waxing the balls of Inter. A new low. They got a nice draw last year for the UCL and finished behind LAZIO in the league. Our first match vs them was a farce. 2 completely inept teams.

In general they are a nice solid team filled with good bosmans. Classic 352 setup with attacking mids doing defending (I thought it wasn't possible to defend with attackers but anyways).

They are not at the level of a classic Italian champion. They are nothing to be afraid of. Serie A giants used to have Ibra, Higuain, Pogba level monsters who could win the game in a second.

This Inter is a nice fit of players and if you play zombie football they can catch you. But there's no fear when you face them 1 for 1. Mckennie slalomed their whole team ffs

We bitch every single week about their referee decisions and how many points they gain from that and then when we fail to show up against them suddenly they're the best team out there, what can we do, blah blah

They had the same points as us last year! And would be equal with us again this year if we didn't bottle
Amen

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
how the fuck the two are mutually exclusive

they are the strongest team AND still got some well documented help from the refs
You claimed that merda are above us in standings only because of refs help.
Now when they spanked your beloved cult icon, merda are first because of their superior quality and it's not frauds fault for not showing up for the game.
You and your group maked it mutually exclusive because first or second explanation in different times benefited frauds excuses.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Arguing that Inter don’t have a stronger squad is 2:
It's not nice to laugh at your compatriots, because they are the ones suggesting it. I just point that they try to flip - flopp out of it now.

i asked you to quote me on this because i don't remember writing anything like that
Maybe you didn't write it but that was a narrative in tens of your posts.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's not nice to laugh at your compatriots, because they are the ones suggesting it. I just point that they try to flip - flopp out of it now.
Dude, I’ve literally made a dozen posts about how pathetic and embarrassing our performance was.

Our performance would have been embarrassing and pathetic even if we were a midtable level club. That part is 100% on Allegri. Fino Alla Fine should mean something at this club. Doesn’t matter if we have a weaker squad.

These things are not mutually exclusive.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
there you go, thank you

it was good to learn that you know better what i mean

why even bother with tuz, fucking hell. the majority of those who were capable of thinking beyond black and white narratives have already left anyway
No they r still here, look at @MikeM post above and reactions from the people on it. But you conveniently decided to ignore it because truth hurts.
I don't say there aren't nut jobs on both sides. But if you like to present yourself like reasonable member here, man up and acknowledge your mistake, PI did it, it's not that hard.
I am grateful for this season and results allegri menaged to provide with this team, there is my gray area. But I can't see a future with him as coach. His stubbornness, slow or nonexistent adaptation to modern football, overuse of washed old players only because of experience and he is familiar with them, nonexistent plan B, nonexistent attack plays etc. makes him unworthy of beeng Juve coach at this point. Everyone deserves adaptation period, but this is his third season here and the progress is minimal. There isn't top club in the world other than us who wouldn't fire his ass after some of the failures he produced.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
dino: you said it
me: pls quote
dino: you said it!!!
dino: maybe you didn't say it BUT YOU MEANT IT!!!!
me: nah
dino: YOU MEANT SOMETHING ELSE TOO!
me: piss off
dino: CHICKEN!

the pigeon plays chess joke comes alive in the allegri thread, for the umpteenth time

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Let me fix it for you:

dino: you said it

dino: maybe you didn't say it BUT YOU suggested IT!!!!
me: nah
dino: be man enough to admit if you mistake!
me: I am not discussing anymore
dino: CHICKEN!

bla bla bla
Have you ever said something that criticises allegri? Now when you dared to speak about black and white stances ask yourself this question!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 623)