out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So, halfway through the season.

14 wins in 19 games with just one loss.
14 points clear of 5th place, only 2 behind Inter who are having an amazing season themselves.

All this with our current squad? I'd say we're overachieving. And at least some of the credit for that has to go to Allegri.
That's fair.

But don't you think Allegri had a hand in assembling the squad?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
That's fair.

But don't you think Allegri had a hand in assembling the squad?
Not really.
I mean, I would think/hope he has some input. Identifying the types of players he thinks he needs, profiles, etc.

For example, him wanting a versatile wing player last summer makes perfect sense. But no one is going to convince me that player had to be Weah for him. Just like it would make sense for him to want an excellent backup for Vlahovic. Does that make Milik the best solution? Probably not.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Not really.
I mean, I would think/hope he has some input. Identifying the types of players he thinks he needs, profiles, etc.

For example, him wanting a versatile wing player last summer makes perfect sense. But no one is going to convince me that player had to be Weah for him. Just like it would make sense for him to want an excellent backup for Vlahovic. Does that make Milik the best solution? Probably not.
What about renewing guys like MDS and Sandro, you imagine he has input there? Or bringing back someone like Pogba?

Jun 27, 2011
If Allegri is good at creating teams, how come that ability was dormant for 21-22 and 22-23?
Because this isn't a video game. It takes time to create a team, especially considering the mess we were in. We were already becoming a team last year mind you. But it quickly turned into damage control because of off pitch issues.

The things I sometimes read here on this sub are borderline delusional. At least, simple minded.

- - - Updated - - -

Against teams where coaches were zdenek zeman, ace ventura, gattuso and players like kuzmanovic, nagatomo, zuniga and keisukhe honda. It was harder to not be a champion with a team like we had than be a champion.
It's even harder to compete for the title with Miretti, McKennie, Cambiaso and Locatelli. Yet you act like it should be a given.

Make up your mind, for your own arguments sake.

- - - Updated - - -

what kind of overachieving when Serie A is just piss poor league and JJ don't even play in Europe this season :lol:
seems Allegri successfully dragged down this club and his fans to Salernitana level
We're neck to neck to Inter, who played the CL final last year mind you. Last year, Napoli were playing some of the best football in Europe.

I don't see Salernitana keeping up with Inter. So much for being on the same level as Salernitana.

So many low quality posts on here, it's hard to keep up with it all.

So many plastic fans.

Last edited:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
We're neck to neck to Inter, who played the CL final last year mind you. Last year, Napoli were playing some of the best football in Europe.
And yet with this in mind you still have the audacity to say that we're overacheiving?

If Inter, Napoli and Milan are reaching the latter stages of the champions league with the teams that they have, but 4th place in Shitaly league is where you put the bar for this club, should that then not tell you the opposite is true?

When people talk about Salernitana mindset, this is precisely what they mean. For you it's just about keeping our heads above water, and just making ends meet. Like a relegation club.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
At least Vlad is just trolling since he was proven wrong and ridiculous. This patrizi dude however is dead serious and believing he is the one not delusional here :rofl:
Sometimes I wonder how @tuz_mods go about their user acquisition duties. I was scouted on FIF. But lately they have been brining in the crazies just to sit back and have a laugh :disagree:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
What about renewing guys like MDS and Sandro, you imagine he has input there? Or bringing back someone like Pogba?
Similar, I would think.
His input would/should be asked. But I don't believe he has final say.
For example, I think Dybala would still be a Juve player if it was up to him.
Just like I don't think it's his choice to have this many youngsters in the squad. :grin:

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Because this isn't a video game. It takes time to create a team, especially considering the mess we were in. We were already becoming a team last year mind you. But it quickly turned into damage control because of off pitch issues.

The things I sometimes read here on this sub are borderline delusional. At least, simple minded.

- - - Updated - - -

It's even harder to compete for the title with Miretti, McKennie, Cambiaso and Locatelli. Yet you act like it should be a given.

Make up your mind, for your own arguments sake.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see Salernitana keeping up with Inter. So much for being on the same level as Salernitana.

So many low quality posts on here, it's hard to keep up with it all.

So many plastic fans.
I actually like this year Allegri. So many 1-0 wins, I don't have to watch long highlights.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Against teams where coaches were zdenek zeman, ace ventura, gattuso and players like kuzmanovic, nagatomo, zuniga and keisukhe honda. It was harder to not be a champion with a team like we had than be a champion.
@maxi

and your best buddy agrees. the one who said that nobody comes here to diminish the results.

same consistency when a certain member called himself a premature ejaculator.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Lol sure, Napoli won +90 pts and finished 2nd in 2017/18. So easy to win the title.

- - - Updated - - -

At least Vlad is just trolling since he was proven wrong and ridiculous. This patrizi dude however is dead serious and believing he is the one not delusional here :rofl:
Sometimes I wonder how @tuz_mods go about their user acquisition duties. I was scouted on FIF. But lately they have been brining in the crazies just to sit back and have a laugh :disagree:
Talking about delusion...

Last edited:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If Allegri is good at creating teams, how come that ability was dormant for 21-22 and 22-23?
He took over a team with no identity or continuity. Also, this ‘slump’ only applies for 21-22, as we were penalized 15 points which moved us from 2nd place with 77 points. The football hasnt been pretty, but that was never his product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 232)