out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Gotta command the team spirit and hunger carrying us at the moment but overall it's the same fking story of either getting pinned or Walmart tiki taka between backline depending on opposition's game plan only because we refuse to field at least two players at the time who can take on their man or even if we do they have massive defensive duties or are relegated to bench if they dare to attempt and fail.

Unfortunately I can't see him changing his views of balanced football at this point but I do hope we win the Scudetto and the man considers retiring on a high.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Gotta command the team spirit and hunger carrying us at the moment but overall it's the same fking story of either getting pinned or Walmart tiki taka between backline depending on opposition's game plan only because we refuse to field at least two players at the time who can take on their man or even if we do they have massive defensive duties or are relegated to bench if they dare to attempt and fail.

Unfortunately I can't see him changing his views of balanced football at this point but I do hope we win the Scudetto and the man considers retiring on a high.
We dont get it.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So, halfway through the season.

14 wins in 19 games with just one loss.
14 points clear of 5th place, only 2 behind Inter who are having an amazing season themselves.

All this with our current squad? I'd say we're overachieving. And at least some of the credit for that has to go to Allegri.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

14 points clear of 5th place, only 2 behind Inter who are having an amazing season themselves.

All this with our current squad? I'd say we're overachieving. And at least some of the credit for that has to go to Allegri.
For sure, if the 2nd half is comparable and we end with 90 or more points, results wise (resources vs results) its the best league season a Juve coach has pulled off since Conte's 102 points. I'm still a bit sceptical that will be the case though :D

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
For sure, if the 2nd half is comparable and we end with 90 or more points, results wise (resources vs results) its the best league season a Juve coach has pulled off since Conte's 102 points. I'm still a bit sceptical that will be the case though :D
Yeah, I don't really see us keeping this pace up either.
The squad just isn't good enough for that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah, I don't really see us keeping this pace up either.
The squad just isn't good enough for that.
The season will end with the winner at around 90 pts - The problem is that I currently see Inter as the one to achieve it.
Hope that the Juve mentality (of the past) resurface as its the only thing that can make us win against Inter who are currently stronger.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The season will end with the winner at around 90 pts - The problem is that I currently see Inter as the one to achieve it.
Hope that the Juve mentality (of the past) resurface as its the only thing that can make us win against Inter who are currently stronger.
I actually expect both Inter and Juve to drop off, I think barely above 80 will be enough for the Scudetto.

We're winning a lot of games with one goal margin and not only that, but the some of those games are really close too + we're really thin in the middle. A couple of episodes go differently, an injury or two to the wrong players and we can easily find ourselves in a bad patch soon.

Inzaghi's teams are always a rollercoaster, I doubt he'll ever reach 90 points in his career, this season or some other.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

agreed. any team would struggle with hacks like vlahovic and chiesa, but he is fighting for title. I am impressed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)