out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Good thing they were a man down which allowed us to forage a goal. Otherwise we would have had to put up with you going on for days playing Russian roulette as to which player you were going to pin the blame on, finding one dumb excuse after another to explain another shambolic performance. Just like you did all of last season
Oh, no. Its defo ref to blame.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Shit game but happy with the win. It gets complicated when Kostic and Weah don’t produce anything.

I think it was a smart move subbing Gatti. Inzaghi made the mistake with Maggiore, Allegri was ahead of it. The character of the team definitely grew sinds last year, we would’ve choked.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Shit game but happy with the win. It gets complicated when Kostic and Weah don’t produce anything.

I think it was a smart move subbing Gatti. Inzaghi made the mistake with Maggiore, Allegri was ahead of it. The character of the team definitely grew sinds last year, we would’ve choked.
So we are not gonna collapse when we meet Maccabi again? How come it didnt work last time and last time again?

Jun 27, 2011
Id like to get the lengthy analysis of @Patrizi. Those are pure gold. So:
- What kind of masterpiece and natural progression did we witness today? Which 4D chess moves did Allegri pull off behind the scenes that the average Tuz viewer cant complement, except for you?
We witnessed bringing three points home, on a difficult and wet night in Salerno. These are the points we were missing last year, so yeah, i'd call it progression. We're capable of consistency, even when it's difficult to play football.

If you were expecting a great football game on our behalf, you're not as knowledgable as you think you are. Some of us knew exactly what waited us in Salerno.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
We witnessed bringing three points home, on a difficult and wet night in Salerno. These are the points we were missing last year, so yeah, i'd call it progression. We're capable of consistency, even when it's difficult to play football.

If you were expecting a great football game on our behalf, you're not as knowledgable as you think you are. Some of us knew exactly what waited us in Salerno.
So you are EXPECTING your Juve to struggle to produce a chance against 10 men bottom of Serie A Salernitana?
Thats a disgrace and not worthy of this club.

Thats the problem. You expect and accept this shit year after year. Others dont.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So you are EXPECTING your Juve to struggle to produce a chance against 10 men bottom of Serie A Salernitana?
Thats a disgrace and not worthy of this club.

Thats the problem. You expect and accept this shit year after year. Others dont.
Stop talking about yourself in plural. Even if you are schizo.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Stop talking about yourself in plural. Even if you are schizo.
Youre right. Out of the 15 active posters left still caring about this Juve and Tuz, I might be the only one still putting up with the damaging throaters.

- - - Updated - - -

Given the circumstances, yes. This was exactly the game I expected. I had my bet on 1-1 before the game. I knew this was gonna be difficult.
Lol we all knew we would struggle. We struggle in 9 out of 10 games. Thats the point ffs :rofl:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Max Allegri:

"46 points are significant; let's take it step by step, enjoy the victory, and focus on the wonderful first half of the season and relax."

- - - Updated - - -

Max Allegri:

"The second half is more challenging; achieving more points has happened in few cases. Improving would mean reaching 50 points which is impossible."

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Max Allegri:

"46 points are significant; let's take it step by step, enjoy the victory, and focus on the wonderful first half of the season and relax."

- - - Updated - - -

Max Allegri:

"The second half is more challenging; achieving more points has happened in few cases. Improving would mean reaching 50 points which is impossible."
He keeps turning water into a wine so nothing is impossible. But keep expectations low, pressure off the team and bring this title home. You got dis!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 289)