out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
You can be not far off in a single game, and yet be a far inferior team. Using a few games as a measure is ridiculous in football, too many variables and coincidences. However please go ahead and use a win against Salernitana B to explain how Allegris Juve is as good as the greatest of Europe.
Right. I'm not. I'm using all of the games I saw last season as measure. Plus what I've seen this year.

I never said Juve was on par with the greatest in Europe. But you sure cry a lot about the fact that we're looking pretty solid these days. It's entertaining. It keeps me coming back for more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Inter was Nr.15 last season if we compile the top5 league rankings. https://fbref.com/en/comps/Big5/2022-2023/2022-2023-Big-5-European-Leagues-Stats

Then you could consider how Serie A is far from the strongest league in Europe and maybe theyre not even top20. Their CL run against Porto, Benfica and Milan was impressive, but not that impressive, it wasnt PSG, Real and Bayern
You can’t use a table that has Napoli at the number one spot to make a point about Inter being bad because they’re 15th in said table and then go on to say that Serie A is a poor league in the same comment. You don’t see the logical inconsistency there?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Inter was Nr.15 last season if we compile the top5 league rankings. https://fbref.com/en/comps/Big5/2022-2023/2022-2023-Big-5-European-Leagues-Stats

Then you could consider how Serie A is far from the strongest league in Europe and maybe theyre not even top20. Their CL run against Porto, Benfica and Milan was impressive, but not that impressive, it wasnt PSG, Real and Bayern
Aside from knocking Barcelona out of group stage, who won La Liga last year over Real. Left out that little detail, comrade.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Right. I'm not. I'm using all of the games I saw last season as measure. Plus what I've seen this year.

I never said Juve was on par with the greatest in Europe. But you sure cry a lot about the fact that we're looking pretty solid these days. It's entertaining. It keeps me coming back for more.
We are playing poorly (everyone agrees to this, except for a few games, like against Salernitana B), but we have collected a lot of points so far this season. We are relatively solid and hard to beat in Serie A right now.

But talking about extending Allegri, that he has done something amazing to this team for the comeback (when he was the one setting us back to the stone age) is ridiculous. Calm down and lets see how the season will end. He has A LOT to make up for still, before even considering not shit-canning him.

Jun 27, 2011
We are playing poorly (everyone agrees to this, except for a few games, like against Salernitana B), but we have collected a lot of points so far this season. We are relatively solid and hard to beat in Serie A right now.

But talking about extending Allegri, that he has done something amazing to this team for the comeback (when he was the one setting us back to the stone age) is ridiculous. Calm down and lets see how the season will end. He has A LOT to make up for still, before even considering not shit-canning him.
We're not playing poorly. Not if we're barely conceding goals and racking up the points. That means we're playing pretty well as a team. I don't know who you're referring to when you say "everyone agrees to it". There are many people who don't understand what football is actually all about. I'm guessing you're referring to those?

Yes I would extend with Allegri. Who's doing very well with this team. I never said he was doing something amazing. You surely like to get ahead of yourself, putting words into the mouth of others, as if it wins you any argument.

I said he was doing very well. He has been able to create a pretty good team with what he had. We were in shambles. And it has taken a year and half to create a team that knows how to defend properly. And we're looking pretty monstrous at the back now. That's an excellent job done by Allegri.

Now it's time to sharpen our attacks. I'm really curious to see what Giuntoli and Allegri do on the market. With two or three new quality players, we're all of sudden unstoppable again. When Yildiz, Chiesa and Vlahovic get the hang of it, they can become devastating for others. What i'm saying is that there's finally a foundation that can be built upon. And Giuntoli and Allegri deserve to see it through. It would be a very dumb move not to see it through, and start all from scratch, again, with someone new. We should have learned something by now. There's no guarantee that it'll work. And it might set us back years. Especially at a time like this, when we're trying to securely get into Champions league. We're looking good. Not great, but, very solid. Exactly what we need.

Honestly, I believe the board is very happy with how things are going. I doubt they care about few individual voices on some forums that are angry we're not winning 6-1 every game.

Lastly, I disagree that Allegri set us back to the stone age. He brought results. All of it went to shit when we let Allegri leave, and gave Paratici control of this club. But that's a whole another discussion. We're still recovering from it all. But finally, we're on the right track again. Thanks to very good job done by Allegri, and those to took the decision to revert back to organization.

Winning isn't important. It's the only thing that matters to me.

Last edited:

singus

Sep 22, 2020
11 against 10 and still 3 shots on target (2 of them goals) and their keeper only had 1 save all game :lol:

Against worst team in the league. Disgusting performance, horrendous pussy subs that had everyone perplexed.

But yeah, we cant do better than this, we are building something amazing here with this fraud. Street.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 444)