out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
This is exactly what we needed, and why we asked Allegri to come back. He has managed to create a solid team. On and off the field. Someone had to come and re-establish the Juventus mentality. The team spirit. The group. He's done a fantastic job at that. I don't think there are many better than him at that.

Football wise, we're looking solid. There's a foundation that can be built upon now. We might not win the scudetto this year. But we're looking ready for the new Champions League next year. With maybe 2-3 new players, we might become pretty fraeking strong next year. Especially with Yldiz in the team.

Next summer is gonna be very interesting.
Now it's up to Giuntoli to work his magic.

Allegri two more years.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This is exactly what we needed, and why we asked Allegri to come back. He has managed to create a solid team. On and off the field. Someone had to come and re-establish the Juventus mentality. The team spirit. The group. He's done a fantastic job at that. I don't think there are many better than him at that.

Football wise, we're looking solid. There's a foundation that can be built upon now. We might not win the scudetto this year. But we're looking ready for the new Champions League next year. With maybe 2-3 new players, we might become pretty fraeking strong next year. Especially with Yldiz in the team.

Allegri two more years.
Don’t you think he deserves 4-5 more years?

Jun 27, 2011
Don’t you think he deserves 4-5 more years?
That's too far into the future. He deserves to finish the job he's doing. The first year was all about nothing. Just a mess on and off the field that needed sorted out. Now he's establishing a team that can be built upon. He deserves to see that through in my opinion. That includes next year. And maybe, depends on the results, the year after that.

Hopefully, by the time he leaves, we've established ourselves in Europe by then. I'm sure we will.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No kostic - cambiaso only
no mckennie right back - weah please
no more gatti or danilo, just play huijsen
play yildiz every minute of the season
Cambiasso should definitely start most games.
Kostic isnt bad though he is less talented but knows his work.
McK is super surprising actually - One of this season surprises.
Weah is more about speed which helps in certain conditions but McK actually did enough to justify at least rotation.
Hujsen - No comment as I havent seen enough of him.
Yildiz - Use him smartly until fully ready. He could dance around Salernitana but other teams defend better and we want to build his confidence at this stage.
Danilo is good although not perfect.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
What a difference it makes to play without pressure, having secured a healthy lead. That's why we should try and close the match out early and not retreat into defensive mode. We're so much better with an attacking mindset. Mister did good today, good substitutions, good experience for the youngsters.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

singus

Sep 22, 2020

Allegri two more years.
I cant tell if this is top class trolling, or pure mental illness. @Post Ironic you the experd

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I cant tell if this is top class trolling, or pure mental illness. @Post Ironic you the experd
It's trolling.

On a tactical level I think Allegri has not added anything. Honestly I don't even see a discernible game plan. But in a weird way he actually has made the team come together. There's this weird group mentality. I'm not sure if that's because of Allegri or in spite of him. I mean, the players are a lot more combative than he is. Look at Rugani exclaiming they won't throw away a scudetto. Friggin' Rugani.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
It's trolling.

On a tactical level I think Allegri has not added anything. Honestly I don't even see a discernible game plan. But in a weird way he actually has made the team come together. There's this weird group mentality. I'm not sure if that's because of Allegri or in spite of him. I mean, the players are a lot more combative than he is. Look at Rugani exclaiming they won't throw away a scudetto. Friggin' Rugani.
Youre right, this might just be sophisticated trolling yes. But for his benefit of our doubt, I will still share his collection details:

1704457323152.png

Jun 27, 2011
I see things as they are. Some don't.

Always right

- - - Updated - - -

I just wonder - Did he do his throwing off the jackquet after scoring the 3rd one?
I think Ive missed it.

- - - Updated - - -

I can tell you Allegri's response...

- - - Updated - - -

Lol ofcourse he does. Playing one great game in 3 seasons must be rewarded..
Building a solid team should be rewarded

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 91, Guests: 443)