out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Needed more goals imo

In all seriousness no one can complain after that game but fuck you anyways lol.

I think from this point it is clear that Nonge should be starting over Regretti and Yildiz is an unquestionable starter- our best player atm, even more so than Chiesa. And that's saying something.

Oct 23, 2011
Over the next couple of weeks Allegri has to figure out how to start Chiesa, Yildiz and Vlahovic. It's going to be headache because I still don't think we have the fullbacks to play 4 at the back, and the the pivot of Locatelli and Rabiot as the 2 DMs hasnt worked in the past either. But a few more of these performances will make Yildiz unbenchable.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ok so juve won by lots of goal but......Don't let this distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running 3 Honda civics with spoon engines. And on top of that he just went into Harry's and he ordered three T66 Turbos with NOS. And a Motec exhaust system.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Amazing goals by Weah and Yildiz and entertaining game for a big change. Will worst coach in history find the courage to play without 3 CBs and 3 lethargic CMs, and find space for some of the new youth players?

Yildiz, Chiesa, Vlaho need to play and Cambiasso must too.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Dingus and Maxi seething inside right now. Lol
I think you're the only one seething round here pal. You were looking for a post-match reaction that never came. It's alright, take a break and 'enjoy the win' instead of being on tenterhooks all the time, waiting for an opportunity to wind someone up.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think you're the only one seething round here pal. You were looking for a post-match reaction that never came. It's alright, take a break and 'enjoy the win' instead of being on tenterhooks all the time, waiting for an opportunity to wind someone up.
Says the cupcake writing out essay length rants after every win. :lol3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 66, Guests: 317)