out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Turk and his band of merry men have the foreskin to know that this isn’t sustainable and the inevitable collapse is coming. No enjoyment possible with this sort of prescient foreskin.
I don't think we can maintain the kind of results we're getting either. If we are in the title race to the end, that's a miracle. It would suck to go into another season with Max in charge.

But for now, might as well accept he's here. We could be a lot worse off.

- - - Updated - - -

the play has been the same for 3 seaons now. same style of play. same tactics.

so if things have changed it means your opponents got weaker, not you got better
Agree, but why cry about it every week when you know he's not going anywhere with the results he's getting.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Turk and his band of merry men have the foreskin to know that this isn’t sustainable and the inevitable collapse is coming. No enjoyment possible with this sort of prescient foreskin.
I'm not sure if foreskin was supposed to be some dumb attempt at a comedic spin on the word foresight, but assuming it was, I dont see what's so controversial about the reluctance to put our trust in a coach who is yet to demonstrate that he can actually provide us with a style of play that inspires confidence. Every match is the same old story of holding on for dear life until the final whistle, bar exceptions like Salernitana B. Do you think that's the kind of play that'll win you titles and European trophies?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
John Elkann is thinking about a contract renewal for Max Allegri until 2027.The prospect would be to extend the contract with Juventus for at least another two years, with a supervisory mandate and more powers beyond the narrow responsibilities of the first team.

[GdS )

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not sure if foreskin was supposed to be some dumb attempt at a comedic spin on the word foresight, but assuming it was, I dont see what's so controversial about the reluctance to put our trust in a coach who is yet to demonstrate that he can actually provide us with a style of play that inspires confidence. Every match is the same old story of holding on for dear life until the final whistle, bar exceptions like Salernitana B. Do you think that's the kind of play that'll win you titles and European trophies?
It’s okay. You, Singus, and Turk can keep burning Jewish foreskins on the brazier to gain the power of Moloch and predict the future of Juventus and Jihadi Max. I don’t judge. :boh:

singus

Sep 22, 2020
John Elkann is thinking about a contract renewal for Max Allegri until 2027.The prospect would be to extend the contract with Juventus for at least another two years, with a supervisory mandate and more powers beyond the narrow responsibilities of the first team.

[GdS )
Lets do it, Im ready for the lolz

- - - Updated - - -

It’s okay. You, Singus, and Turk can keep burning Jewish foreskins on the brazier to gain the power of Moloch and predict the future of Juventus and Jihadi Max. I don’t judge. :boh:
Im lost at this point, where the fuck did that come from :lol:

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lets do it, Im ready for the lolz

- - - Updated - - -

Im lost at this point, where the fuck did that come from :lol:
Let me try to explain the process that led to me arriving there. Turk is always talking about Jews being cartoonishly evil and trying to take over/destroy the world, and how Jews need to be wiped out. He brought up Moloch the other day with regards to Elkann and Allegri. Moloch was a Canaanite deity associated with child sacrifice in the Bible. Jewish children get circumcised, foreskin cut off ya know. Y’all in Turk’s gang keep talking about foresight…

See… a natural progression. :boh:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

[GdS )
Didn't he already have something like this as a prerequisite for his return?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I dont see what's so controversial about the reluctance to put our trust in a coach who is yet to demonstrate that he can actually provide us with a style of play that inspires confidence. Every match is the same old story of holding on for dear life until the final whistle,
I agree completely but Max's style is working perfectly in a weak serie league. Some close call wins as you mentioned that in some cases will even out down the road. Hopefully not but it's all about wins and Max is getting them! Max will impress me if Juve does something in this year's CL action. Last excuse I want to hear is he doesn't have the right players to succeed.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Why can't it be both? There are lots of variables in football. For me the huge improvement this year is mental.

of course you are right that both are possible, but i don't think the mentality is that different. the benefit imo is only playing once a week and even that is too much for some players like chiesa and vlahovic. if juve was in europe i think the situation would show this squad can't handle pressure. both physical and mental

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

[GdS )
Let's not do that. Let's see how this season goes first.

I doubt there are teams clamouring to get Allegri right now

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
of course you are right that both are possible, but i don't think the mentality is that different. the benefit imo is only playing once a week and even that is too much for some players like chiesa and vlahovic. if juve was in europe i think the situation would show this squad can't handle pressure. both physical and mental
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we’d all have a merry Christmas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 353)