out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I love how the deep throaters keep mentioning "another coach would not...." when for the last 13? years, we only had local baboons as coaches, for reference:
Allegri
Conte
Sarri
Pirlo

Yet they claim to know what other coaches could build. In 3 years CL qual is the objective, lol. Roma ambitions
The only other team in Italy that looks like its going to establish a winning tradition is Inter. Juve owners gifted them the opportunity in letting Beppe go and replacing him with that fucking disaster who shares your ideas on how we should play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

singus

Sep 22, 2020
The only other team in Italy that looks like its going to establish a winning tradition is Inter. Juve owners gifted them the opportunity in letting Beppe go and replacing him with that fucking disaster who shares your ideas on how we should play.

How is that a reply to my message :lol2:
:marc:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004

Have a feeling Beppe will move for Allegri once his contract with us is up and they get rid of Inzaghi.

Max would dominate the league in a very boring but extremely effective way with that Merda team.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Have a feeling Beppe will move for Allegri once his contract with us is up and they get rid of Inzaghi.

Max would dominate the league in a very boring but extremely effective way with that Merda team.
But Allegri sux!

lol, more throater storytelling. That would be perfect though, and we would also be rid of you two and a few more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 352)