out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This is a tsunami comprised of a 4 head monster: Italian system + a president throwing club's identity to the trash (Agnelli) + fraudulent/incompetent sportive management (Paratici & co) + football jihadist (Allegri). System took advantage of the 03 internal aspects, all happening at the same time, and released the fatal punch.

Let's see what else will be left when this institutional earthquake ends (i.e., also when Allegri finally leaves). Actually I've never seen something like this, considering it's the biggest club in a premium football country.

Only irrational people would continue to follow with this obsession or "passion" for Juventus. Watching games has been madness for like 3 years now. The entertainment part of it is completely erradicated by Allegri (Juve DNA).

I'm sure we have already seen a sizeable reduction of the club's following, and with it's tainted image, it should persist in the future. Club will probably never be as big as it once was.

Unfortunate as fuck. Hope will only surface again when Allegri is finally gone. But signing guys like Pogba, Lukaku, and selling the few talent they have on behalf of a bad relationship with a dinossaur coach will only extend this disaster and dig a deeper hole, from which the club may never fully get out again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bro lukaku has no prime hes always been a bag of crap on the pitch

Why do we need exaggerate like this? He is a flawed player, who hasn't worked in top clubs much due said limitations. But he has 300 career goals, and little over 2 years ago Inter won scudetto because of his goals and him being their best player.

Those days are behind him imo. But they happend.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This is a tsunami comprised of a 4 head monster: Italian system + a president throwing club's identity to the trash (Agnelli) + fraudulent/incompetent sportive management (Paratici & co) + football jihadist (Allegri). System took advantage of the 03 internal aspects, all happening at the same time, and released the fatal punch.

Let's see what else will be left when this institutional earthquake ends (i.e., also when Allegri finally leaves). Actually I've never seen something like this, considering it's the biggest club in a premium football country.

Only irrational people would continue to follow with this obsession or "passion" for Juventus. Watching games has been madness for like 3 years now. The entertainment part of it is completely erradicated by Allegri (Juve DNA).

I'm sure we have already seen a sizeable reduction of the club's following, and with it's tainted image, it should persist in the future. Club will probably never be as big as it once was.

Unfortunate as fuck. Hope will only surface again when Allegri is finally gone. But signing guys like Pogba, Lukaku, and selling the few talent they have on behalf of a bad relationship with a dinossaur coach will only extend this disaster and dig a deeper hole, from which the club may never fully get out again.
Exactly my thoughts, never seen a banter era proxxed by this kind of stupidity in a very short time after great success.

There was no reason to fall so hard in so little time.

really cant understand how any president would persist with this fraud of a coach and let their best players run away from the club.... without sounding any alarm or seeing any red flag.

really, the agnelli Elkann family is done. if they cant step up and continue the legacym, they should sell the club.

What is happening right now with allegri and the parade of clowns behind him has no name.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Like what is the thinking behind keeping him?

Financial cost of kicking him? If we miss CL it'll be worse.
Faith in the project? Even before the Lukaku and Kessie chat it was dead.
Exciting football? Lol
Connection with the fans? lol
History with the club? Lol that train fucked off years ago.

Is there even an argument to be made on any level? I cant see it

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011

Exciting football? Lol

We're poor as fuck. Need all the money. He got second place with no point deduction. Nothing to play except the league he should win the league next season or worst case scenario qualify to champion league. Replacement is not guaranteed to succeed. Could win the league or could be worse. You can always fire this cunt at the beginning of the season if results still shit and have some time to save face.
I think this is what they will do/ (will happen) if he stays.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Exciting football? Lol

a lot of big corps aren't run by competent people who are owners. that's why they hire competent people to run them. people assume if you rich = you know how to run a successful business but lots of time the work is responsibility passed on to to a competent ceo or group of people . look at marotta. he's not a club owner but he knows how to run a club. that's why lots of ceo's get paid big money, because they can run shit.

now let's look at opposite end. elon musk bought twitter and has run it to the ground why? because e he fired the competent people in charge.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
My guess is management keep him because they need institutional stability/continuity/someone experienced who can defend the club for them incompetent fucks in turbulent times.

Also because there probably isn't a straightforward better option - a proven coach with some conection with Juve who is available.

Basically, it's simply the most conservative approach. The Italian way. They actually tried something different with Pirlo and it blew in their faces. Now they don't wanna take any chances.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly my thoughts, never seen a banter era proxxed by this kind of stupidity in a very short time after great success.

There was no reason to fall so hard in so little time.

really cant understand how any president would persist with this fraud of a coach and let their best players run away from the club.... without sounding any alarm or seeing any red flag.

really, the agnelli Elkann family is done. if they cant step up and continue the legacym, they should sell the club.

What is happening right now with allegri and the parade of clowns behind him has no name.
Yep. The fall from grace, coming from a point of huge advantage related to all others (paying more than double the salaries of the next competitor), nearly 10 years of national titles, in a country as relevant as Italy for footbal, + the institutional/image crisis, is something I probably had never seen before.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
This should never, ever, be a prerequisite for being a manager in a modern, global club.

I think it's part of our problem.
Yeah definitely

Like I've said before, imagine if we applied our management criteria to our players we'd be in 15th place lol

Imagine trying to find the best players from around the world you can afford & convince but then limiting yourself to a pool of about 5 managers. It makes no sense.

I get wanting an experienced Italian coach every time but the current pool of available coaches all learned the same shit at the same time and by and large it ain't working. We're not Bilbao ffs. If these guys ain't cutting it adjust your criteria or repeat the same shit forever.

Apr 12, 2004
Yeah definitely

Like I've said before, imagine if we applied our management criteria to our players we'd be in 15th place lol

Imagine trying to find the best players from around the world you can afford & convince but then limiting yourself to a pool of about 5 managers. It makes no sense.

I get wanting an experienced Italian coach every time but the current pool of available coaches all learned the same shit at the same time and by and large it ain't working. We're not Bilbao ffs. If these guys ain't cutting it adjust your criteria or repeat the same shit forever.
One of the biggest issues is the Board want to be able to easily communicate with the manager; whereas they don't care about the manager's abilities to communicate to players as much. It's why Ancelotti wasn't given a lot of time at Bayern, and Guardiola started taking Bavarian German lessons the year before he was appointed manager.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

Exciting football? Lol

imo it's because of the drastic board change, we barely have any competent or even semi-competent football people left in the management, so Allegri's authority trumps them all when it comes to football decisions. once Guintoli and Manna are settled there's someone who can question Allegri again.

Jun 16, 2020
I was studying cave art and I finally discovered where the mister gets his tactics from. Do you guys recognize our defensive line, Vlahovic alone upfront flanked by Rabiot? This is insane. Looking to the organic evidence scientists date our tactics at least 30.000 years old

IMG-20230719-WA0001.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 253)