out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
forum moderation must be enjoying reading your twisted sex fantasies since they let it go for quite a while now.
Make sure he's properly hydrated though.

Scientists say men should get about 3 litres of fluids a day. Now I know this isn't just water. But I am still on the fence about whether saliva counts. I know the quantities you are giving are not an issue. No issue at all I'd say. It's just that I don't know if the urethra is quite the appropriate organ to absorb it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
why aren't more members here upset. come here and increase your blood pressure
There's only so much many of us can watch.

Turk should be allowed to do what he does without ridicule or shame, but that doesn't mean it is a pleasant sight for the rest of us.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Hard to make sense of that tweet but I think it means they were going to get rid of Allegri until they found out that they were being removed for the conference league.

They decided to keep him because there was nothing to play for other than the scudetto anyway?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
gonna lol so hard when max plays chiesa as a left wing back to help the 3 cbs defend against mighty bologna.

gonna lol even harder at the alzheimer members here posting their weekly "this was the worst match i have ever seen" every week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 45, Guests: 591)