out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Even when we were winning games regularly Allegri's style of football was not a fun source of entertainment.

Of course I loved that we were winning but it did literally feel like watching paint dry.

When we were losing it felt like slow torture.
It's not always been like this imo. Both teams we went to the CL finals with played some very nice football imo. But yeah, it slowly went all to shit after that and it's still shit now.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
All went to dog shit after the last 10 mins of the United game. We were a different team mentally and tactically before that. Not to say we didn’t play shit at times before that game. There were seasons were we took a while to figure things out, but when we did, we were great to watch.
You know when you set up your alarm to like 15 minutes before you actually have to be up? So it wakes you up you snooze it off and fall back to sleep cause you know you still got those 15 minutes? It’s how we kinda started our season while other top teams were already up having their morning coffee.

In perspective I think we were a bit lucky there was still a good level of respect and most if not all Serie A teams tended to stay in their own half. It gave us time to slowly get to where we needed to be form wise. It’s not the case anymore, any team in the league is just as likely to beat us as we are them.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
I haven't watched much football outside of some Juventus games here and there. and last year I was forced to watch Al ittihad from Saudi League. Fucking hell they played better football than Juve. :snoop:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I haven't watched much football outside of some Juventus games here and there. and last year I was forced to watch Al ittihad from Saudi League. Fucking hell they played better football than Juve. :snoop:
I am sure of it. I got more enjoyment out of the quality of the football from the Portugal women’s NT WC qualification run. That says everything.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I am sure of it. I got more enjoyment out of the quality of the football from the Portugal women’s NT WC qualification run. That says everything.
You didn't. Women's football has improved, but it's still very very poor. And I don't even get why. It makes no sense. And you can't just point to athleticism. I mean you've got Fraser-Pryce running 10.67, that's a time that is not attainable for 99% of men. At the same time you've got women's national teams losing 10-0 to U15 local kids.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You didn't. Women's football has improved, but it's still very very poor. And I don't even get why. It makes no sense. And you can't just point to athleticism. I mean you've got Fraser-Pryce running 10.67, that's a time that is not attainable for 99% of men. At the same time you've got women's national teams losing 10-0 to U15 local kids.
No. I did get more enjoyment out of it. I cringed every time a Juve match came up. And I looked forward and anticipated the Seleção matches.

My statement stands.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't think there are any players that we could get that would allow Allegri's system to work. There is no BBC anymore that can sit back and absorb pressure for counters. I think it's worth it to pay the money for him to leave just on that alone, we're just going to be stagnating and therefore unattractive to promising players until we get a new coach.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Hi there,
Whatever happened to Al Ahli? They used to be quite decent many moons ago.
Would they not want Max to be their lifelong coach?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You know when you set up your alarm to like 15 minutes before you actually have to be up? So it wakes you up you snooze it off and fall back to sleep cause you know you still got those 15 minutes? It’s how we kinda started our season while other top teams were already up having their morning coffee.

In perspective I think we were a bit lucky there was still a good level of respect and most if not all Serie A teams tended to stay in their own half. It gave us time to slowly get to where we needed to be form wise. It’s not the case anymore, any team in the league is just as likely to beat us as we are them.
Ahh yes. That explains our two CL finals, all the Serie A teams respecting us too much. Maybe we were actually a very good team, playing with very effective tactics. Mindblowing, I know.

But you stick to that revisionism. A bit lucky. :lol: :baus:

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The 2014-2015 season was the best in terms of results (maybe) and performances (definitely).

The 2015-2016 season was on in which results were there and some of our performances were magnificent.

The 2016-2017 season was better in terms of results than the previous season, but there were too many highs and lows in terms of performances.

The 2017-2018 season actually saw us put in some stellar performances and achieve some amazing results, interspersed with some decidedly average, mediocre and even harrowing performances and results.

The 2018-2019 season it all went to shit.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Allegri is not a magnet.

Look, there are all sorts of possible justifications for your behaviour. But they are not necessary. I don't like to label people. It's just not important. As long as it's legal, people should just do what they want to do and others should let them.

So yeah, you've got his dick in your mouth for a few months now. And yeah, to me it's a bit weird. I don't get this obsession with a 55 year old skinny fat balding Italian dude's dick. But there appears to be something about this that you like and I guess you are two consenting adults, so really it's none of my business.

All this to say: my man, don't come up with silly excuses. Allegri is not a magnet. Of course he isn't. You just like his dick a lot. And that's fine.

Jul 2, 2006
Allegri is not a magnet.

Look, there are all sorts of possible justifications for your behaviour. But they are not necessary. I don't like to label people. It's just not important. As long as it's legal, people should just do what they want to do and others should let them.

So yeah, you've got his dick in your mouth for a few months now. And yeah, to me it's a bit weird. I don't get this obsession with a 55 year old skinny fat balding Italian dude's dick. But there appears to be something about this that you like and I guess you are two consenting adults, so really it's none of my business.

All this to say: my man, don't come up with silly excuses. Allegri is not a magnet. Of course he isn't. You just like his dick a lot. And that's fine.
forum moderation must be enjoying reading your twisted sex fantasies since they let it go for quite a while now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 602)