out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
IMHO, we are good enough for a top 4 finish next season. Even if we continue to play ugly clueless football and chalk out 1-0 wins.
J.E. has probably figured that with all the extra baggage (all the loaned-out Jabronis) we are unable to get rid of and the loss of UCL revenue, we might as well keep the bald old man.

I dare say, we might even win the scudetto if our best players stay fit and without all the off-the-pitch distractions. Of course, I'm assuming that Napoli isn't going to be the force they were this year. Milan lost Tonalli but Inter looks strong.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If we snatch SMS (or somebody does) it goes a long way towards top 4 by weakening Nazio. I don’t see us finishing higher than Inda or Napoli (if Osimhen and Kvara stay)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If we snatch SMS (or somebody does) it goes a long way towards top 4 by weakening Nazio. I don’t see us finishing higher than Inda or Napoli (if Osimhen and Kvara stay)
i wonder about this. napoli lost a important defender in Kim who was one of the best defenders in the world last year. they haven't replaced him. garcia is a downgrade from spaletti too.

Inter is the main threat imo, bbut also i think Roma is a threat too. it's interesting how close the teams are to each other in terms of overall quality. serie a has had 4 different league winners in each of the last 4 seasons. that's unheard of in top leagues since a long time.

edit: well not very long time after all but still: during 2012-2016 epl had 4 different winners too: manu-man city-chelsea-liecster

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
i wonder about this. napoli lost a important defender in Kim who was one of the best defenders in the world last year. they haven't replaced him. garcia is a downgrade from spaletti too.

Inter is the main threat imo, bbut also i think Roma is a threat too. it's interesting how close the teams are to each other in terms of overall quality. serie a has had 4 different league winners in each of the last 4 seasons. that's unheard of in top leagues since a long time.

edit: well not very long time after all but still: during 2012-2016 epl had 4 different winners too: manu-man city-chelsea-liecster
That goes to show how weak the league is. So many teams who are equally shit.

Reminds me of when Nico Rosberg said this about women's football:

"I mean, people also watch Paralympics. Sure, the people there can't really perform on the highest level, but they are all very similar amongst themselves, and that's why it's still exciting."

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
inda will have the best squad once again

napoli with rudi and a few outgoing players isn't a 90 points team

if we get sergej then achieving cl place shouldn't be an issue. if it wasn't for the points penalty jj would have finished 2nd with the worst squad and worst tactical approach of the last decade

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Even when we were winning games regularly Allegri's style of football was not a fun source of entertainment.

Of course I loved that we were winning but it did literally feel like watching paint dry.

When we were losing it felt like slow torture.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Probably.

I’m too old to waste time watching this Allegri coward ball. Mentally I can’t force myself to do it. Fuck no.

Call me a fake fan, I don’t care. I got other shit to do that is more interesting. Like watching paint dry.

Nah there's no shame in it

Football is entertainment. What we do isn't. It's unacceptable when most of the teams we play every year have a fraction of our budget or pull.

I'm not getting paid for this so I'm not spending several hours a week suffering that shite. What's even better at club JJ is that at any time you can find out the season you just watched is also null & void because we once again got punished in a court room. So there goes dozens of hours down the drain.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You guys are all fake fans, myself included. We're not all like Alpha Chad Vlad who can endure this torture and still endorse and support the club and his Master the bald fraudulent fuck. Also, let's not forgot Bot123, the great champion and numero 1 supporter.

In the realm of football, where passions ignite,
There dwell two souls, whose love shines so bright,
Vlad and Juve123, true fans of Juventus,
Their hearts aflame with unwavering trust.

With black and white stripes, they proudly stand,
A bond forged through time, hand in hand,
Their voices rise in cheers, echoing far,
Through the stadiums, where legends are born.

Oh, Vlad, a beacon of loyalty and might,
His devotion to Juve, a guiding light,
Through victories and defeats, he remains steadfast,
A warrior on the terraces, roaring at last.

And Juve123, a fan with a heart so true,
In every match, his passion breaks through,
From the stands or through a screen's embrace,
His love for Juve, an eternal chase.

Through the seasons' ups and downs they tread,
Sharing moments of triumph and dread,
They analyze each move, each strategic play,
With keen eyes, they never sway.

From Turin's streets to distant lands,
They unite with fellow fans, an army that stands,
In jerseys adorned, they paint the world,
With black and white banners, proudly unfurled.

Their spirits soar high when goals are scored,
Their laughter echoes, their voices roared,
In celebrations shared, they find delight,
Their souls intertwined, forever in flight.

For Vlad and Juve123, Juventus is a flame,
A burning passion they'll never tame,
Through thick and thin, they'll always believe,
In the legacy of Juve, they will never leave.

So let the stadiums chant, let the banners wave,
For Vlad and Juve123, true fans so brave,
Their love for Juventus, a bond that won't sever,
For their hearts beat true, now and forever.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That goes to show how weak the league is. So many teams who are equally shit.

Reminds me of when Nico Rosberg said this about women's football:

"I mean, people also watch Paralympics. Sure, the people there can't really perform on the highest level, but they are all very similar amongst themselves, and that's why it's still exciting."
Did he really say that?

That sounds awful for both paralympic and female athletes.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Even when we were winning games regularly Allegri's style of football was not a fun source of entertainment.

Of course I loved that we were winning but it did literally feel like watching paint dry.

When we were losing it felt like slow torture.
That’s your opinion, dude. Y’all act like we were “objectively” bad to watch. But a lot of us loved watching the football we played in his first 3-4 years here and found it quite a fun source of entertainment.

We’re absolute shit to watch now though. Embarrassingly bad.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
That’s your opinion, dude. Y’all act like we were “objectively” bad to watch. But a lot of us loved watching the football we played in his first 3-4 years here and found it quite a fun source of entertainment.

We’re absolute shit to watch now though. Embarrassingly bad.
All went to dog shit after the last 10 mins of the United game. We were a different team mentally and tactically before that. Not to say we didn’t play shit at times before that game. There were seasons were we took a while to figure things out, but when we did, we were great to watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)