out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
What he says is true if you have a flimsy midfield like ours. And unfortunately we can't compare ourselves to City in any metric right now apart from history so it's not a good comparison. Comparing a team at their historical peak to a struggling one never will be.

Allegri used to know how to create a balanced attack, not a gung ho one, but he had the midfield to do it.
You're looking at it way too simplisticly. Allegro has been in a war with Italian media for the past couple of years about his footballing 'philosophy'. This is his way of getting back at the Italian media by saying 'You asked me to attack, see what happens, my team concedes more so why are you complaining now!'

This is his way of trying to vindicate himself for going all out jihadball for the last couple of years. He's a cunning man and he won't make statements like this if he did not have an ulterior motive.

Durden

May 11, 2006
Who can be the new coach we need to unlock Locatelli, Fagioli, Miretti, Barrenechea, Pogba, Chiesa, Soulé, Iling Jr, Vlahovic and Kean?
De Zerbi

Loca was performing his best under him. He plays with wingers who cuts in and have a fb behind that overlaps, so that should get the best out of Chiesa, Iling and Soule. His teams stand (and press) much higher on the pitch than we do now, and that should benefit Vlahovic. He played his best under Italiano who has the same approach.
And he is great at developing young players so should get the best out of Fagioli, miretti and barrenechea.
We obviously need new FB for it to work, but I think we have the players for the rest of the positions. Although upgrades would of course be welcome, but I assume we don’t have much of a transfer budget next year..

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The next time a journalist asks someone in JJs management about Allegri's future I hope they have the balls to ask them properly why they haven't sacked him yet. State facts and demand answers.

The fans deserve answers. If they aren't going to sack the cunt then they should at least tell us why not. Don't give us some generic bullshit answer that we know holds no truth.

Of course we will get nothing because it seems the fans have no power or voice anymore.

I don't think there's another club in the world where this would of been able to get this bad without fans rioting or at least protesting outside the stadium.

The Juventus fans in Italy are fucking useless.
I wondered this for quite some time. What happened to the fans? Why aren’t they protesting? I thought Italians were supposed to be passionate about their football?

If this was back in the day there would be hundreds outside the stadium asking for his head.

@Valerio. You’re in Italy, wtf is going on? Why are we seeing no reaction from the local supporters?

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
forget mombly, believe common sense.

allegri did a better job as a spokesperson for the club than as a coach. he won't stay, no matter what calvo said the other day.
Don't you think it's a rather bold statement to make, that Allegri is "part of the future project", reiterating not once, not twice but on multiple occasions that his position at the club is untouchable? I'm aware that Nedved would deny Pirlo's exit rumours too but it was never as assertive as this. That's what makes me worry.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Don't you think it's a rather bold statement to make, that Allegri is "part of the future project", reiterating not once, not twice but on multiple occasions that his position at the club is untouchable? I'm aware that Nedved would deny Pirlo's exit rumours too but it was never as assertive as this. That's what makes me worry.
how long have you been following juve for? genuine question

don't you remember moggi lying to the media on a daily basis, only telling them what they had to hear? marotta did the same: always said what it had to be said. remember sarri being confirmed multiple times? same goes for pirlo too, then eventually both got the axe. and it's not only with juve, it's basically standard procedure: corporate people should always show unity as long as it's possible. questioning the coach when there's zero time to replace him and there are important games left doesn't make any sense. if calvo said anything different that would have been a huge communication mistake. and if you listened carefully to allegri, he said that the club will make their evaluations, as far as he's concerned, he'll stay here. i bet he said the same before galliani fired him.

regardless of mombly, i genuinely believe that calvo's words were nothing more than the standard pr talk. we've heard it a million times, in and outside of sports.

and yes, allegri can still stay, this club has done some dumb shit in the last few years already. i'm just saying that calvo's words mean literally nothing, so let's not take them at face value and panic over them. if i had to bet, i'd say juve will start next season with a different coach

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
how long have you been following juve for? genuine question

don't you remember moggi lying to the media on a daily basis, only telling them what they had to hear? marotta did the same: always said what it had to be said. remember sarri being confirmed multiple times? same goes for pirlo too, then eventually both got the axe. and it's not only with juve, it's basically standard procedure: corporate people should always show unity as long as it's possible. questioning the coach when there's zero time to replace him and there are important games left doesn't make any sense. if calvo said anything different that would have been a huge communication mistake. and if you listened carefully to allegri, he said that the club will make their evaluations, as far as he's concerned, he'll stay here. i bet he said the same before galliani fired him.

regardless of mombly, i genuinely believe that calvo's words were nothing more than the standard pr talk. we've heard it a million times, in and outside of sports.

and yes, allegri can still stay, this club has done some dumb shit in the last few years already. i'm just saying that calvo's words mean literally nothing, so let's not take them at face value and panic over them. if i had to bet, i'd say juve will start next season with a different coach
You both got good points. I’m trying to remember what happened during Allegri’s last season. Did we ever hint he would be sacked at any point in the season? Can’t recall

singus

Sep 22, 2020
If we assume that our useless directors are just talking bullshit to media and that they actually want to sack Allegri as every other rational being would do, then when was that decision or idea created? And why are we waiting till the end of the season still? Isnt it weird to keep up some complete bullshit narrative to be "professional" instead of just shitcanning the dog and say what everyone wants to hear, that the results and performances are unacceptable and we are Juve and aim to do better?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 37, Guests: 164)